There are no more items in your cart
Rosslare SA-23-B2H Remote control for use with CONAC-512 reader…
Rosslare SA-23-B2H. Remote control for use with CONAC-512 reader (AY-L23). 2-channel advanced transmitter 868.35 mhz.
The CONAC-513 (SA-23-B2H) is a radio remote control that is used with the long-range RF reader CONAC-512 (AY-L23). The remote control can send a signal to the reader from a range of up to 70 meters. The remote can emit the command signal to the reader in 2 Wiegand formats.
- 70 meter reading range
- Frequency via radio 868MHz
- RF with excellent performance
- Two different output formats for multiple Wiegand
- The CONAC-513 (SA-23-B2H) remote control has two different identification outputs
- Operating temperature of -31 ° C ~ 63 ° C
- Powered by 3V battery (CR 2450)
- Amperage consumption of <1µA mA in standby and 10 mA in operation
- Dimensions 60 x 40 x 12 mm
- Weight: 21 g- For indoor or outdoor use (IP65 grade)
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.