There are no more items in your cart
Supreme BioMini Plus 2 fingerprint reader
Suprema USB fingerprint readers come with SDK's (Software Development Kit).
- FBI PIV, FBI Mobile ID FAP10 and STQC certificates by UIDAI
- High speed USB 2.0 interface
- Scratch-free sensor surface
- Sensor surface IP65
- NIST-certified interoperable image and minutiae format standards (ANSI-378, ISO19794-2 / 4)
- Image compression standard: WSQ
- Multi-dynamic range (MDR) technology
- Works in direct sunlight up to 100,000 LUX
- Live Fingerprint Detection (LFD) Technology
- Distinguish fake fingerprints made from various materials such as clay, rubber, silicone, glue, paper, film, and more
- New improved optical sensor
- 500 dpi optical fingerprint sensor
- Scratch-proof IP65 sensor surface
- Easy integration
- BioMini SDK for easy application development
- Compatible with Android, MS Windows and Linux
- Multi-threaded code design for multi-core CPU utilization
Multi Dynamic Range (MDR) technology
Suprema has patented Multi Dynamic Range technology that guarantees an exceptional quality footprint image in any extreme direct light conditions up to 100,000 lux. It also provides fast image capture of up to 6ms.
Live Finger Detection Technology
BioMini Plus 2 features Suprema's LFD technology. It is based on capturing static and dynamic images of fake fingers that can be impersonated as real fingers.
After careful advanced analysis of the algorithm for capturing irregularities in the pattern changes of the footprint images and various features that show the liveliness of the features and the anti-naturalness of the features, the Suprema algorithm will reject the fingerprint that it is considered false.
LFD technology provides an effective and economical solution to prevent and stop false fingers.
FBI PIV / FIPS 201 Certification
The FBI PIV / FIPS 201 certification establishes that the BioMini Plus 2 fingerprint reader meets the specifications defined in the image identification system required by the FBI.
FBI Mobile ID FAP 10 Certification
The FBI Mobile ID FAP 10 certification guarantees the operability of the BioMini Plus 2 under a mobile environment based on the specified image capture dimensions.
STQC Certification by UIDAI
The STQC certification by UIDAI establishes that the BioMini Plus 2 complies with the standards, specifications and quality measures by UID's UIDAI (AADHAAR) based on e-KYC (Know Your Customer) applications.
The Suprema BioMini Plus 2 biometric fingerprint reader combined with the best finger recognition algorithm and the BioMini SDK, is a very effective solution for various security applications:
- Logical access security to PC / network environments
- Customer card or customer loyalty applications
- Electronic Commerce (e-commerce)
- Access control systems
- Public apps
- Health and medical services
- Banking and finances
- POS / mPOS
- ATM / Kiosk
The use of the Suprema BioMini Plus 2 biometric fingerprint reader is recommended in applications that require a high degree of security and control:
- Government projects
- Banking applications
|Resolution / Grayscale||500 ppi / level 256|
|Plate Size||16.0 x 19.0mm|
|Detection Area||16.0 x 18.0 mm|
|Image size||315 x 354 pixels|
|Image Certificate||FBI PIV and FBI Mobile ID FAP 10|
|Minucia Format||Supreme, ISO 19794-2, ANSI 378|
|Image Format||RAW, BMP, WSQ, ISO 19794-4|
|Live Finger Detection||Supported|
|IP rating||IP65 (Sensor Surface)|
|Interface||USB||2.0 High Speed|
|Hardware||Operating temperature||-10 ~ 50 ° C|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Certification||CE, FCC, KC, RoHS, CB, WEEE, USB-IF, WHQL|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||66 x 90 x 58 mm|
|Compatibility||OS||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32 / 64bit
Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, CentOS 32 / 64bit
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and Higher
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.