There are no more items in your cart
Paradox PS45 Supervised power supply of 75W (box) Can work as…
Paradox PS45. Supervised power supply of 75W (box) Can work as autonomous.
- Supervised power supply of 75W
- Can work as autonomous
- Designed to give power up to 10 cameras or any device at 13,8V
- Voltage input: 100V ~ 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Auxiliary output of 15 V DC (±5%) with max current of 4,5A
- 75W of power (total)
- Includes ultra-fast adaptive battery charge of 500 mA to up to 1500 mA when Aux output is not utilized to its maximum
- In box space for 7 Ah battery and up to a 20 Ah additional battery may be added in external box providing 27 Ah battery backup.
- When connected to Paradox control panel bus, it will monitor and provide feedback for Aux output voltage and current, battery voltage and tamper status As well as Battery low disconnect warning.
- Troubles can be viewed on a keypad, BabyWare, reported or sent via push notifications to Insite GOLD application
- On-board anti-tamper switch
- Indicators: AC, battery, Bus, output: 1A, 2,5A, 4A
- Working temperature -20°C ~ +50°C
- RH 95%
- Dimensions: 254 x 273 x 89 mm
- Compatible with EVO192, EVOHD (all versions), MG5000, MG5050, SP5500, SP6000, SP7000 V6.80 and superior
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.