There are no more items in your cart
Visonic SMD-426PG2 PowerG radio smoke detector.
Visonic SMD-426PG2. PowerG radio smoke detector. Smd-426 pg2 (868-0:020).
DescriptionThe fully supervised photoelectric wireless smoke detector is compatible with PowerMaster wireless alarm systems. Designed for wide coverage of residential and commercial operations, the easy-to-install smoke detector features a streamlined design and battery for easy, cost-effective maintenance.
With higher sensitivity detection levels for smoke detection, it sends an advance warning before the fire develops. When smoke is detected, the detector emits both sound and transmitted alarms. To ensure reliable communication, it uses Visonic's innovative PowerG technology, which combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies provides unmatched benefits to professional installers, central control stations, as well as end users.
- Long battery life (included), 5 to 8 years (with normal use, depending on the type of battery)
- Emits sound and transmits alerts (for smoke, tampering, low battery)
- Loud alarm (85 db), sounds at 3 m (16 ft)
- Transmission coverage is much greater than the industry standard, making installations without repeaters possible in most cases
- High quality in the indication of the visual signal displayed on the device
- Bi-directional PowerG Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology gives programmed intrusion alarm systems more robustness and reliability than ever before
- Uses the proven advanced encryption algorithm AES-128 (128-bit key) for correct message identification and protects the alarm system against code theft and other attacks
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Configured from the panel without physical switches and without the need to reopen the detector once closed
- Audio and visual sensitivity degradation indicators notify when the sensor needs to be cleaned
- Simple wall or ceiling installation, with support included
- Post handling- Fully certified to the strictest international standards for safety products in Europe (EN 14604 and EN 54-7 for smoke detectors) and is designed to also comply with UL 268
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.