There are no more items in your cart
Golmar RFTX14E trans. pager
You might also like
Golmar RFTX14E trans. pager. RFTX14E pager decoder transmitter. It connects to the Hospital Equipment S7000, S6000, S8000 and S1000. 1.5 watts of antenna power included.
- RFTX14E pager decoder transmitter.
- Designed specifically for sending messages to the PG-M4LL paging receivers, you will have a fundamental tool to keep your staff informed of what is happening in your work environment, whether it is hospital, industrial, hospitality or geriatric.
- Synthesized in frequency and power up to 5W in UHF.
- 100% continuous duty cycle.
- TAP, ESPA 444, MEP and MSP, Rs232 protocols.
- 7 Programmable Contact Inputs.
- It supports all types of POCSAG alphanumeric receiver on the market.
- Easy configuration by serial port.
- Weight 650g. Desktop or wall mount.
- Dimensions: 105 (W) x65 (H) x 175 (D) mm.
- Requires factory programming PROG-01.
- Indicators Power, antenna and transmission.
- Radio performance (Radio PLL synthesized).
- Frequency Range 430-470MHz.
- Frequency Stability +/- 2.5 ppm -20 ° C to + 60 ° C.
- Output power More than 5W.
- Duty cycle Up to 100%.
- Normal impedance 50Ω.
- Spaces between channels 12.5/20/25kHz.
- Protection against antenna disconnection (VSWR).
- Antenna options 4 m cable for independent UHF.
- Operating temperature -20 ° C to + 60 ° CB.
- Multitone Mk7 and POCSAG code format.
- Alphanumeric messages up to 80 characters long.
- Group or team calls Supports team format of up to 10, 100 or 1000 receivers.
- Hospitals: Accessories
- Technology: Wireless
- Technology: No audio
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.