There are no more items in your cart
Dahua NVR2108-8P-I 8 channel 4K / 8MP Dahua IP NVR
Dahua NVR2108-8P-I. 8 channel 4K / 8MP Dahua IP NVR. Smart H.265 + / Smart H.264 + / H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG. Two-way audio. Playback of up to 8 channels. 12MP, 4K / 8MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P, etc. 200/200 Mbps. HDMI (4K) and 1 VGA (1080P) outputs. 2 channel perimeter protection. 1 channel facial recognition. 4 channel SMD Plus. 1 SATA HDD capacity. 1 Gigabit RJ45. 2 USB 2.0. 53V DC. 8 PoE ports
- Face Detection:
Detects if faces appear in the video. This technology adopts a deep-learning algorithm to support face detection, tracking, optimization and capture, and then generate the best snapshot.
- Face recognition:
Compare detected faces that meet target characteristics with the face database to identify personnel.
- Perimeter protection:
Based on deep-learning algorithms, perimeter protection provides accurate classification detection of people and vehicles. Reduce false alarms by intelligently detecting behaviors such as line crossing and intrusion based on the detected object in restricted areas (for example, for people or vehicles).
- SMD Plus:
Smart Motion Detection Plus, is an updated version of SMD, which greatly improves the accuracy of the alarm by loading the deep learning algorithm. Analyze the shapes of people and vehicles based on motion detection and send alarms only when the person and vehicle interfere.
- Smart H.265 + video encoding: You can reduce bit rate and storage requirements by up to 90% compared to H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
- 8 Channel IP NVR
- Industrial grade embedded processor
- Embedded LINUX operating system
- Smart H.265 + / Smart H.264 + / H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG video encoding
- Perimeter protection: 2 channels, line crossing and intrusion with classification of people / vehicles
- Facial recognition: 1 channel, 8 facial images per second, up to 8 simultaneous targets, up to 10 databases with a maximum of 5,000 facial images
- SMD Plus: 4 channels, people / vehicle classification
- 8 IP camera inputs
- Video output VGA (1920x1080) and HDMI (3840x2160)
- Two-way audio: 1 RCA input / 1 RCA output
- Real-time display up to 1ch 8MP / 4K (3840x2160) or 4ch 1080P (1920x1080)
- Output division: 1, 4, 8, 9
- Display resolution: 4K / 8MP (3840x2160), 1080P (1920x1080), SXGA (1280x1024), 720P (1280x720)
- Recording resolution: 12MP, 4K / 8MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P, D1
- Bandwidths: 200Mbps for access, 200Mbps for storage and 100Mbps for forwarding
- Playback of up to 8 channels (maximum 1 channel at 8MP / 4K)
- Storage: 1 SATA port (up to 6TB per disk, not included)
- RJ45 network interface (10/100 / 1000Mbps)
- 8 PoE ports (10 / 100Mbps)
- Network protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP / IP, IPv4, IPv6, RTSP, UDP, NTP, DHCP, DNS
- ONVIF T / S / G, CGI, SDK compliant
- Compatible with Chrome, IE9 and Firefox browsers
- Connections: 2 USB 2.0
- Server Access local network and Internet
- Independent configurable video sensor per camera
- Software and hardware watchdog
- Watermark to preserve the integrity of the videos
- Possibility of limiting user access to cameras in local and / or remote mode
- Area masking, video loss and camera concealment alarm
- Multilanguage display menu
- Remote viewing, configuration and control via TCP / IP with client program and Internet Explorer browser (also compatible with Firefox and Chrome browsers)
- Sending emails with attached photograph in alarm
- Send to FTP scheduled or in alarm
- Possibility of sending alarm, and being connected to video surveillance receiver software
- Display on Simbian, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, iPhone and Android mobile phones
- Possibility of fixed or dynamic IP through Dyndns service, NoIP, DDNS Evolution, etc.
- Power supply: 53V DC, 1.8A
- NVR consumption: <10W (without hard drives)
- PoE consumption: 25.5W per port with a limit of 72W in total
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C ~ + 50 ° C
- Relative humidity: 10% ~ 93%
- Dimensions: 270 (W) x 47.5 (H) x 206.3mm (desktop)
- Weight: 700g (without HDD)
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.