There are no more items in your cart
Dahua DHI-NVR5432-16P-I/L Dahua 32 Channel 16MP IP NVR
Dahua DHI-NVR5432-16P-I/L. Dahua 32 Channel 16MP IP NVR. Smart H.265+/Smart H.264+/H.265/H.264/MJPEG. Bidirectional audio. Up to 16-channel playback. 24MP, 16MP, 12MP, 8MP, 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 1.3 MP 720P, D1 etc. recording resolution. 320/160 Mbps bandwidth. 2 HDMI outputs (HDMI2 to 4K) and 1 VGA (1080P) simultaneously. Compatible with cameras with perimeter protection, SMD Plus and heat map. 16 alarm inputs / 6 alarm outputs. 4 SATA HDD capacity. 1 RJ-45 Gigabit. 3 USB 2.0 + 1 USB 3.0. 220V AC. 16 PoE+ ports, 8 ePoE/EoC ports. 32 channel 1.5u 4hdds 16poe wizmind network video recorder.
- 32 IP channels up to 16MP
- Video compression: Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, MJPEG
- 2 HDMI video outputs (HDMI2 4K) and 1 VGA output (1080P)
- Primary display output split: 1, 4, 8, 8, 9, 16, 25, 36
- Secondary display output split: 1, 4, 8, 9, 9, 16, 25, 36
- 1 RCA input / 1 RCA audio output
- Bi-directional audio via RCA input/output
- Recording resolution: 24MP, 16MP, 12MP, 12MP, 8MP, 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 1.3MP, 720P, D1 etc.
- Bandwidth: 320 Mbps (160 Mbps with AI mode enabled)
- Decoding capacity: 4 channels at 8MP (25 fps), 16 channels at 1080P (25 fps)
- Manual, calendar, alarm, motion detection, IVS and IVS recording modes
- Alarm by video sensor, privacy mask, video loss, IP camera, IP camera
- Playback of up to 16 channels
- 16 alarm inputs / 6 alarm outputs
Internal capacity for 4 SATA III HDD up to 10TB (sold separately)eSATA port
- New user interface with easier user experience
- Perimeter protection up to 16 channels with 10 IVS rules per channel
- Facial recognition of up to 4 channels of video streams
- Processing of up to 22 facial images per second
- Up to 20 facial databases with up to 200,000 images in total
- Supports intelligent metadata search
- Supports ANR (automatic network replenishment technology): In case of network failure, images are recorded on the IP camera's SD card and transferred to the NVR once the network is restored.
- Software and hardware watchdog
- Watermark to preserve video integrity
- RJ45 Fast Ethernet network port (10/100/1000Mbps)
- 16 PoE ports (IEEE802.3af/at, ports 1 to 8 support ePoE and EoC) with an output power of 25.5W per port and a total of 150W
- Network protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, SNMP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search (Support Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.), P2P
- Compatible with ONVIF 2.4, SDK, CGI
- Remote access from web browser (IE9, Chrome, Firefox) and iPhone, iPad (iDMSS) and Android devices (gDMSS)
- Server Access local network and Internet
Ability to limit user access to cameras in local and/or remote modeCan be controlled remotely via Joystick keyboard connected by TCP/IP
- Sending of eMails with photograph attached in alarm
- Sending to FTP programmed or in alarm
- Possibility to send alarm, and be connected to video surveillance receiver software
- Possibility of fixed or dynamic IP through Dyndns, NoIP, DDNS
- Evolution, etc. service.
- Communication ports: 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 RS485 port, 1 RS232 port
- Power supply: 100V ~ 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: ≤21.1W (excluding disks)
- Storage temperature from 0°C ~ +40°C
- Operating temperature from -10°C ~ +55°C
- Dimensions: 440 (W) x 76 (H) x 411,1 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Desktop or 1.5U rackmount installation
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.