There are no more items in your cart
Informed consent clause of the user registration and contact forms drawn up in accordance with article 13 of the GDPR GDPR
In compliance with the provisions of article 13 of Regulation 2.016/679, of April 27, of the European Parliament and of the Council, General Data Protection, we inform you of the following points:
Responsible: CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L.
Legitimation: the legitimate interest for the development of the activity of the Data Controller and the consent of the interested party as well as being necessary for the execution of the contract that binds the parties.
Purpose: the organization of telematic communications with clients, client companies, suppliers, official organisms and, in general, with any other third party with whom this type of communication is maintained. In addition, for the registration of a new user, customer management for the maintenance of the commercial relations established between the parties in order to deliver the products purchased. Manage returns and claims. Management of guarantees. Organization of registered customers as web users. Shipping, using electronic means, of all kinds of news, offers, promotions, etc. that the Data Controller make available to its subscribers. Sending invitations to attend all kinds of public events that the Data Controller could organize.
Recipients: no communication or transfer of data is foreseen.
Rights: access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights as indicated in the additional information.
- Identity: CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L.
- Postal address: Calle Francisco Grande Covian, 3 - Bajo, 33011 - Oviedo (Principality of Asturias).
- Telephone: 985-288-282.
- Email: email@example.com.
- For what purpose do we process your data? For the organization of telematic communications with clients, client companies, suppliers, official organizations and, in general, with any other third party with whom this type of communication is maintained. In addition, for the registration of a new user, customer management for the maintenance of the commercial relations established between the parties in order to deliver the products purchased. Manage returns and claims. Management of guarantees. Organization of registered customers as web users. Shipping, using electronic means, of all kinds of news, offers, promotions, etc. that the Data Controller make available to its subscribers. Sending invitations to attend all kinds of public events that the Data Controller could organize.
- How long do we keep your data for? In principle, they will be kept indefinitely since the periods during which the data processing will have to be carried out cannot be determined unless you request its deletion. In addition, in the case of new user registration:
- While the commercial relationship with the client lasts or keep its registration on the web.
- In any case, when the customer is considered a consumer, their data must be kept for at least two years to face the guarantees of the products as established in article 123 Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, by which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
- What is the legitimacy for the conservation of your data? the legitimate interest for the development of the activity of the Data Controller and the consent of the interested party as well as being necessary for the execution of the contract that binds the parties for the registration of a new user.
- What is the consequence of not providing all the requested data? In the case of the new user registration form, it will not be possible to register as a user to create the account and purchase the products included in the cart.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated? No communication or transfer of data is foreseen.
- What are the rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether their data is processed by CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Likewise, you can also request its portability as well as the limitation of data processing.
- You can exercise your rights by contacting CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. either by postal mail, attaching a photocopy of your DNI to the indicated address or by email signed with a digital certificate at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you consider that your rights have not been respected, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, www.agpd.es and Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 - Principality of Asturias, as the Independent Control Authority for data protection of a personal nature.
- What are the rights when you provide us with your data?
Visiting our website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about him. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights set forth in Regulation (EU) 2.019/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (European Data Protection Regulation) and Organic Law 15/1.999, of December 13, on Data Protection of a Personal Nature and its development Regulations approved by Royal Decree 1.720/2.007, of December 21.
The data provided by the users will be incorporated into the personal files for which CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. is responsible, being kept in Spanish territory by the person in charge of the file.
Users who provide personal data unequivocally consent to the incorporation of their data into files that contain data of this nature, for which CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. is responsible, as well as automated or partially automated treatment of them with In order that they may be used by CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L., in order to manage relations with our clients. CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. may keep your data, once the entire relationship with the user has ended, during the statutory limitation period to face the responsibilities that may arise from the data processing carried out.
CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. is authorized by the user to make use of the personal data that it has and to carry out with them the necessary treatment for the development of its commercial activities, reserving the right to unsubscribe all data belonging to users who do not meet the criteria for the development of their institutional and corporate activities.
In the event that the data collected was used for a different purpose for which it had been collected or collected, the prior consent of the interested parties will be required.
The data collected will not be transferred unless the consent of the interested party is previously obtained.
CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Users may revoke their consent at any time although without retroactive effects, as well as freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data in the terms indicated in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, in accordance with the legally established procedure and in Regulation (EU) 2.019/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data ( European Data Protection Regulation). These rights may be exercised by writing to CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L., Calle Francisco Grande Covian, 3 - Bajo, email@example.com in which case your email must be digitally signed to prove your identity.
When data is collected, the voluntary or mandatory nature of the responses will be indicated. The refusal to provide the data classified as mandatory will suppose the non-provision of the service or information requested. Likewise, data may be provided on a voluntary basis in order to best provide the requested service or the requested information.
In the event that users of this website should provide their email address to access some of the services or information requested, they may state that they do not wish to receive any type of communication that CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. may send. CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. will make available to users who have subscribed to some type of mailing list within this Web page the appropriate mechanisms to unsubscribe from it.
1. Details of the page owner.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2.002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. with CIF: B74173303 is the owner of the page whose name of domain www.orbitadigital.com and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registered office of CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. is located at Calle Francisco Grande Covian, 3 - Bajo, 33011 - Oviedo (Principality of Asturias). Being his phone: 985-288-282.
CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. has been registered in the Commercial Registry of Asturias, Volume: 3492, Section: 8, Folio: 55, Sheet AS: 34672, 1st Registration.
2. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The source code, graphic designs, images, photographs, sounds, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and ultimately the elements contained on the website are protected by Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights in favor of CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L., its use for commercial purposes being prohibited and, consequently, the total or partial reproduction and/or publication, or its computer treatment, distribution, diffusion, modification, transformation or decompilation, etc., is not allowed, without the prior written permission of the owner.
The user can only use the material that appears on this website for their personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes or to incur in illegal activities is prohibited. All intellectual property rights are expressly reserved by CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L.
CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. will ensure compliance with the above conditions as well as the proper use of the contents presented on its web pages, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the event of infringement or non-compliance with these rights by the user.
3. Protection of personal data.
The fields requested in each form are mandatory for access to the information and/or content of the respective areas that request it. Said data is provided by the user who is responsible for its veracity and assumes the consent for the treatment of the data for the purposes indicated and proper to each file.
Such data will also be processed in accordance with the precautions imposed by Regulation (EU) 2.019/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data ( European Data Protection Regulation) and in Organic Law 15/1.999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data in favor of the interested party and except for the transfer of the same to the authorities when required by law, Such data will not be transferred or communicated without the prior consent of the interested party, who may access said file, in order to obtain information, rectify, cancel or oppose it by contacting CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. at the following address Calle Francisco Grande Covian, 3 - Bass,33011 - Oviedo (Principality of Asturias) by postal mail accompanying a photocopy of your ID or by digitally signed email in order to prove your identity addressed to email@example.com.
4. Technical and organizational measures.
CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. has adopted the technical and organizational measures in accordance with the provisions of current regulations, General Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection and Royal Decree 1.720/2.007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law on Data Protection, with the security levels being adequate for the data provided and, in addition, all the technical means and measures at its disposal have been installed to prevent loss, misuse, alteration and non-access authorized to the data you provide us.
CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. is not responsible for any loss, direct or indirect, incurred as a result of decisions taken based on the information displayed on the website owned by it, given that, besides, the same, as well as its contents They can be varied, modified and/or deleted at any time without legal need for prior notice.
Likewise, it is not responsible for the possible damages that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes beyond the owner of this website. , of the delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system, or in other electronic systems.
CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. is not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that may be incurred by the user when accessing this website.
Neither is it responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of brand names, product names, trademarks that, not being the property of said entity, appear on this website.
We have links and connections with other places and Web pages without being able to answer for the quality, accuracy and veracity of the content of the same, so it is not responsible for any loss, direct or indirect, incurred as a result of decisions taken based on the information inserted in the mentioned page.
6. Advertising and commercial communications.
CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. agrees not to use this website for misleading advertising. Formal or numerical errors that may be found in the various sections of the Web page caused as a consequence of incomplete or defective maintenance or updating of the information contained therein shall not be considered misleading advertising. As a consequence of the aforementioned, CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2.002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. For these purposes, all the information sent to the clients of CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L. will not be considered as commercial communication when its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship with them as well as to carry out information, training and and any other specific to the service that the client has contracted with the company.
7. Applicable legislation and competent Courts.
The applicable legislation is Spanish and it is declared competent jurisdiction for the resolution of any type of controversy that may arise from the use of this website as well as the contracting that may be carried out through it to the Courts and Tribunals of Oviedo.
In case of doubt, suggestion or comment contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONEXION B2B 2005 S.L.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page.Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again.Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, access to user accounts, etc.The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies:They are the most basic and necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website.For example, they allow controlling traffic and data communication, accessing parts with restricted access, carrying out the purchase process of an order, using security elements, etc.
- Analysis cookies:They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the web.To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the user experience and the offer of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies:At Orbitadigital we do not use this type of cookies.They display advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
Details of the cookies used onorbitadigital.com
How can you configure or disable your cookies?You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser.If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
|User session||Own, technical||Identify User Session|
|User preferences||Own, technical||They allow knowing the elements with which the user has already interacted as informative banners.|
|_ga, _gid||Google Analytics||Third Party, Analysis||Collect information on user navigation through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at a statistical level.It does not obtain personal data or the IP from where they connect||Google Analytics Google Privacy Center: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/|