There are no more items in your cart
Dahua HCVR7104H-S3 DVR HD-CVI Tribrid 4-channel analog 960H…
Dahua HCVR7104H-S3. DVR HD-CVI Tribrid 4-channel analog 960H and/or HD-CVI 1080P/720P + 2 IP 5MP channels. H264. Bidirectional audio. Plays all channels simultaneously. 1080P, 720P, 960H, D1/4CIF, CIF, QCIF, up to full 1080P at 25/30 fps. HDMI and VGA outputs. Capacity for 1 SATA HDD. 2 USB, 1 RS485. 12V DC. Equipo dvr hybrid d-lite 4ch h.264 serie hd-cvi full 1080p.
Tribrid DVR with 4 analogue channels (960H) and/or HD-CVI (1080P, 720P) + 2 IP channels (5MP)
- Modified hardware H264 video encoding
- G.711 audio coding
- Fully stable LINUX embedded operating system
- High speed Internet transmission
- 4 BNC inputs:
- Analogue: 960H
- HD-CVI: 1080P, 720P
- IP: Up to 5MP
- HDMI and VGA video outputs
- Output division: 1, 4, 6
- Audio channels: 1 RCA input / 1 RCA output
- Two-way audio
- Up to 4 rectangular privacy masks per channel
- Display resolution: 1080P (1920x1080), SXGA (1280x1024), 720P (1280x720), XGA (1024x768)
- Recording resolution: 1080P (1920x1080), 720P (1280x720), 960H/WD1 (960x576), etc.
- Mainstream: 1080P, 720P, 960H, D1/4CIF, HD1, BCIF, CIF, QCIF (1~25/30 ips)
- Secondary stream: D1/4CIF, CIF, QCIF (1~25/30 fps)
- Recording Modes: Manual / Calendar / Videosensor / Stop
- Recording intervals: 1~60 min. (60 min. default) / 1~30 sec. (pre-recording) / 10~300 sec. (post-recording)
- Possibility to control by remote keyboard (Joystick) connected via TCP/IP or RS485
- Independent configurable video sensor per camera (selectable 22x18 grid, adjustable sensitivity in several levels, video loss and masking detection).
- Simultaneous playback of 4 channels (analogue, HD-CVI and IP cameras in the same quadrant), GRID interface and intelligent search
- Internal capacity for 1 SATA HDD up to 6TB (sold separately)
- Multilingual on-screen configuration menu via easy-to-understand graphical environment
- Possibility to upgrade DAHUA camera firmware from the recorder itself
- Software and hardware watchdog
- Watermarking to preserve video integrity
- Intelligent 3D positioning with compatible motorised domes
- Network port: RJ45 (10/100M)
- Network protocols: HTTP, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, SNMP, P2P
- Server Access local network and Internet
- Allows up to 128 users
- Possibility to limit user access to cameras in local and/or remote mode
- Viewing, configuration and remote control via TCP/IP with client software and Internet Explorer browser (also compatible with Firefox and Chrome browsers)
- Sending of eMails with attached photo in alarm
- Sending to FTP programmed or in alarm
- Possibility to send alarm, and to be connected to video surveillance receiver software
- Viewing on iPhone and Android mobile phones
- Possibility of fixed or dynamic IP through Dyndns, NoIP, DDNS Evolution, etc. service.
- Communication ports: 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 RS485 port
- Power supply: 12V DC, 2A (10W, excluding disks)
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
- Relative humidity: 10~90%.
- Dimensions: 325 x 255 x 55 mm (desktop)- Weight: 1.5 kg (without HDD)
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.