There are no more items in your cart
Dahua XVR4104C-X-BL 4 ch 5 in 1 XVR HDCVI/HDTVI/AHD/CVBS + 1 IP…
Dahua XVR4104C-X-BL. 4 ch 5 in 1 XVR HDCVI/HDTVI/AHD/CVBS + 1 IP ch 2MP (added to BNC inputs). BNC inputs can become IP. H.265/H.264. 2 way audio. 4 ch 720P. 20 Mbps. Recording 1080N/720P/960H/D1/CIF (1~25 fps). HDMI and VGA at 1080P. 1 HDD SATA up to 10TB. RJ45 Fast Ethernet. Onvif, CGI, P2P, DDNS. 2 USB. 12V DC Xvr4104c-x-bl.
• Smart H.265+: Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
• HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS Auto-detect: The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient
• Long Distance Transmission: The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP, max. 700m for 4K/4MP, 800m for 1080P and 1200m for 720P.
• Smart Search: This function helps you get more motion detect video during a short time through drawing a region when playback. It is very useful when an emergency occurs
- 4 ch 5 in 1 XVR 960H, CVI/TVI/AHD (1080N, 720P) + 1 IP ch (2MP)
- 5 technologies: IP, HDCVI, HDTVI, AHD and CVBS with automatic signal recognition
- Display and playback of all channels at 1080P
- 4 BNC inputs:
• HDCVI: 1080N, 720P
• HDTVI: 1080N, 720P
• AHD: 1080N, 720P
- IP camera inputs: 1 IP inputs at 2MP (added to BNC inputs)
- HDMI and VGA (up to 1080P)
- Output division with IP mode OFF: 1, 4
- Output division with IP mode ON: 1, 4, 6
- 2 way audio: 1 RCA in / 1 RCA out
- Recording resolution: 1080N (960x1080), 720P (1280x720), 960H (960x576), D1 (704x576), CIF (352x288)
- Input bandwidth: 20 Mbps
- Stream 1: 1080N/720P/960H/D1/CIF (1~25 fps)
- Stream 2: CIF (1~15 fps)
- Recording modes: manual, por calendario, por detección de vídeo, pérdida de vídeo, manipulación, alarma
manual, by calendar, by video detection, video loss, manipulation, alarm
- Recording intervals: 1 ~ 60 minutes (60 minutes by default), pre-recording from 1 ~ 30 sec., Post-recording from 10 ~ 300 sec.
- Configurable independent motion detection per camera (22x18 grid selectable), detection by video loss and masking, diagnostics
- Playback: 4 ch
- 4 ch 960H at 25 fps, 4 ch 720P at 15 fps
- 1 HDD SATA up to 10TB (not included)
- Multilanguage OSD
- Possibility of updating the firmware of the DAHUA cameras from the recorder itself
- Software and hardware watchdog
- Third party support: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, etc.
- Fan can be switched ON/OFF automatically depending on CPU temperature
- Network ports: RJ45 (100M)
- Network protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP filter, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, alarm server, P2P, IP search (IP Dahua, DVR, NVS, etc.)
- Up to 128 users
- Compatible with ONVIF 16.12 y CGI
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android (App EVO and Peepall)
- SmartPSS free client software (multi-connection) and connection via web browser (Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Email sended with attached picture
- Programmed FTp or alarmed sending
- Fixed/dynamic IP via DDNS Evolution service
- 2x USB 2.0
- Power supply: 12V DC, 2A (<10W, without discs)
- Working temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
- Working RH: 10%~90%
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
- Storage RH: 0%~90%
- Dimensions: 205 x 211 x 45 mm
- Weight: 470 g- Desktop installation
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.