There are no more items in your cart
LNB Inverto Quattro Flange C120 White
LNB Universal Quattro type FLANGE, without waveguide, with input C-120 (Focused center), for use in replacement in prime-focus antennas. Low phase noise, compatible DVB-S2 (HDTV). Low energy consumption. Cross polarization insulation. Stability in high frequencies.
Substitute productOpticum LNB Quattro Flange C-120 Full HD, 3D
You might also like
Designed specifically for European DTH markets, this LNB offers optimized reception capabilities. It allows the reception of signals from a satellite and its distribution through a Multi-Switch to numerous Set Top Boxes. It is ready for high definition transmissions and provides excellent noise performance. Designed to meet the stringent specifications and manufactured to the highest quality standards in the industry, this LNB is an ideal solution for the reception of satellite broadcasting throughout Europe.
- Low-level noise, compatible with DVB-S2 (HDTV)
- Low noise figure
- Low energy consumption
- High cross polarization insulation
- High frequency stability
- INVERTO IDLP-001QTF
- Input frequency: 1.7-11.7Ghz, 11.7-12.75 GHz
- L.O: 9.75 - 10.6 GHz
- Polarization: Linear
- LNB Gain(typ.): 50 - 65 dB
- Gain Flatness: 0.75dB@36MHz max
- Pol. & Freq. Band Control: 13/18v 22KHz
- Phase Noise @ 1kHz - 50 dBc/Hz
- Phase Noise @ 10kHz - 75 dBc/Hz
- Phase Noise @ 100kHz - 95 dBc/Hz
- Image rejection -40 dBm
- Output connector 75 ohm - "F" female
- Operating temperature -30 to +60 C
- F/D of feed 0.6-0.7
- Typical Power Consumption ≤ 210 mA
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.