There are no more items in your cart
Lapara Environmental control device for SNMP
An EMD (Environmental Monitoring Device) is an environmental control device for monitoring temperature and humidity through the SNMP card. It has four contacts to receive signals from up to 4 compatible devices such as security system or alarm system.
- Using Plug & Play for simple installation with SNMP manager.
- Monitor temperature and humidity to protect your equipment.
- Allow 4 contact closure signals for user-defined use.
- Management software to remotely monitor temperature and humidity.
- Measure temperatures between 0 and 100 ° C.
- Measure the relative humidity between 10 to 90% RH.
- RJ11 connection cable for SNMP
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.