There are no more items in your cart
Lapara Sai 2000VA interactive Sinusoidal
The Lapara ITR SH series is equipped with a voltage stabilizer (AVR), thanks to which it supplies a stable and clean output voltage to the connected devices. Sine wave output.
Designed to protect computers and electronic devices from fluctuations and power outages. It provides complete protection against surges and power surges in a compact size, ideal for any home or for office applications.
The 2000VA Interactive LCD UPS with sine wave output is equipped with a voltage stabilizer (AVR), thanks to which it supplies a stable and clean output voltage to the connected devices. Thanks to its microprocessor control, it guarantees high reliability.
Its ecological design increases its charging efficiency and reduces its time by 50%, also includes software with which you can monitor and control the status of the UPS from your PC.
- High reliability, microprocessor controlled
- Integrated AVR to ensure voltage stability
- It restarts automatically when the power returns
- Cold start function
- Load function in OFF mode
- Sine Wave
- Compact and functional size
- Communication via USB, monitoring software compatible with Windows, Linux, Unix and MAC
- LCD display
- 2000VA / 1400W
- Voltage: 220/230 / 240VAC
- Voltage range: 162-290VAC
- Frequency range: 50/60 Hz (auto detected)
- AC voltage regulation (Battery mode): +/- 10%
- Frequency range (Battery mode): 60/50 Hz +/- 1Hz
- Transfer time: Typical 2-6 ms, 10 ms max.
- Waveform (Battery mode): Modified sine wave
- Type of batteries: 12V / 10Ah
- Battery quantity: 2
- Typical recharge time: 6 hours at 90% capacity
- Autonomy time (with an estimated consumption of 120W reais): 25 min.
- LCD display: AC mode, Battery mode, Charge level, Battery level, Input voltage, Output voltage, Overload, Error and Low battery
- Overload, discharge and overvoltage protection.
- Drum mode: Sounding every 10 seconds
- Low battery: Playing every second
- Overload: Sounding every 0.5 seconds
- Battery change alarm: Sounding every 2 seconds
- Failure: Continuous Sound
- 2 x Schuko
- 2 x IEC
- 1 x USB
- 2 x RJ11/45
- Dimensions: 397 x 146 x 205 mm
- Weight: 13.7 Kg
- Ambient conditions: 0 - 90% relative humidity / 0-40º (not condensed)
- Noise level: less than 45 db
- 2000VA UPS (LA-ITR-2000SH)
- USB connection cable
- Control software compatible with Windows, Linux, Unix and MAC
- User manual
- Customer service guide and warranty phone
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.