There are no more items in your cart
Lapara UPS 900VA/480W Interactive with AVR and USB charging microprocessor control
Sai 900 VA Interactive Lapara with 480W supply capacity and Interactive technology, (also known as In-Line). Equipped with 8 Schuko-type sockets, it is perfect for protecting computers against blackouts and avoiding problems derived from the poor quality of the current in computer equipment.
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (SAI/UPS) designed to protect your computer and electronic devices from fluctuations and power outages. Provides complete protection against surges and current spikes in a compact size, with a multiple base design of 8 sockets, all of them have surge protection and 4 of them also have battery backup for situations of power failure, it also incorporates a USB 5V 2.1A charging, all these features make the UPS ideal for any home or small office application.
The Lapara RG series Interactive 900 VA UPS is equipped with a voltage stabilizer (AVR), thanks to which it supplies a stable and clean output voltage to the connected devices. Thanks to its microprocessor control, it guarantees high reliability.
- Interactive UPS
- Modified sine wave
- Built-in AVR to ensure voltage stability
- LED indicators
- Output power factor 0.6
- Charge in Off mode
- Auto power off without load
- cold start function
- Microprocessor control ensures reliability
- Automatic restart when power returns
- Provides battery backup and surge protected outlets
- USB charging port (5V / 2.1A) for mobile devices
- Compact size
This UPS is usually purchased for:
- sai for computer
- Sai Pc
- Sai for Mac
- Sai domestic
- Sais for office
- Power backup system for other applications
- 900VA / 480W
- Voltage: 220/230/240VAC
- Voltage range: 162-290VAC
- Frequency range: 50/60 Hz (auto-detected)
- AC voltage regulation (battery mode): +/- 10%
- Frequency Range (Battery Mode): 60/50 Hz +/- 1Hz
- Transfer time: Typical 2-6 ms, 10 ms max.
- Waveform (Battery Mode): Modified Sine Wave
- Battery type: 12V/9Ah
- Number of batteries: 1
- Typical recharge time: 6 - 8 hours to 90% capacity
- Autonomy time (estimated at 80% of UPS capacity): 10 min.
- AC mode: green LED
- Battery mode: yellow LED flashing
- Fault: Red LED
- Overcharge, discharge and overvoltage protection.
- 4 x Schuko with battery backup
- 4 x Schuko protected against overvoltage
- 1 x USB charging (5V / 2.1A)
- Dimensions: 345 x 200 x 100mm
- Weight: 5.5 Kg
- Environmental conditions: 0 - 90% relative humidity / 0-40º (non-condensing)
- Noise level: less than 40 db
- UPS 900 VA (LA-VST-900RG)
- User manual
- Customer service guide and warranty phone
* More information in attachments
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.