There are no more items in your cart
Lapara UPS Online 3000VA LCD SH
Lapara SH online UPS is the low cost version of the online double conversion sai. They provide high power density with ample safety backup time in a compact size. It is recommended for ATMs, banking and other critical business applications.
It has multiple microprocessor and real double conversion technology, it offers a solid and reliable security option for your most important equipment. The Lapara Online series offer capacities from 1000 VA to 10000 VA (1 - 10 KVA) depending on the model, it is sufficient capacity to overcome small power failures or keep the company running during the longest supply failures, until you recover your energy supply.
Thanks to Online technology, which directly supplies power from the UPS, you will always receive a stable and clean signal and will not suffer losses due to internal supply changes between the network and the UPS. If you do not use your own generators, the included software is able, in the event of a prolonged network failure, to protect your servers by safely shutting them down.
The online double conversion technology guarantees that the connected devices will be protected against overloads and fluctuations in the electricity network at all times. The Sais Online Lapara series are perfect for protecting servers and workstations.
Authentic double conversion
- Guarantees that the connected devices will be safe at all times from overloads and fluctuations in the power grid.
Pure sine wave output design Online
- Provides a reliable and unaltered power supply, filtering the fluctuations of the electricity grid.
Input power correction factor 0.99
- In relation to the current OnLine technologies in the market, these series offer a better input power correction factor up to 0.99.
Output Power Factor 0.9
- Compared to the current OnLine technologies in the market, these series offer a better power output factor up to 0.9, this offers greater performance and efficiency for critical applications.
Wide range of input voltage, (110-300V). Output only 220V systems
- Wide input range to work in the toughest conditions
50 / 60Hz output frequency conversion mode
- Maintains the output frequency at 50 / 60Hz to protect the most sensitive devices.
ECO mode for energy saving
- Efficient up to 97% in energy management and consumption.
Integrated USB and RS-232 communications port, optional SNMP
- Allows any of the USB or RS-232 communication ports to work simultaneously with the SNMP interface.
UPS LED information panel
- The LED panel will keep you informed at all times of the status of your supply.
-A very complete information panel.
- Sai Online compatible with generator.
- 3000VA / 2400W
- Low voltage transfer: 160VAC / 140VAC / 120VAC / 110 VAC +/- 5% (based on 100% load% - 80% / 80% - 70% / 70 - 60% / 60% - 0)
- Low voltage return: 175VAC / 155VAC / 135VAC / 125VAC +/- 5% (based on 100% load% - 80% / 80% - 70% / 70 - 60% / 60% - 0)
- High voltage transfer: 300 VAC +/- 5%
- High voltage return: 290 VAC +/- 5%
- Frequency range: 40Hz ~ 70Hz
- Phase: Single phase with ground
- Power factor: ≧ 0.99 @ 220-230VAC (input voltage)
- Output voltage: 200/208/220/230 / 240VAC
- AC voltage regulation (Battery Mode): +/- 1%
- Frequency range (synchronized): 47 ~ 53Hz or 57.0 ~ 63.0Hz
- Frequency range (Battery Mode)) 50Hz +/- 0.25Hz or 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Current crest ratio: 3: 1
- Harmonic distortion: ≦ 3% THD (linear load) / ≦ 6% THD (non-linear load)
- Transfer time: AC to battery mode: zero / Inverter to Bypass: 4ms (typical)
- Wave output: Pure sine wave or Pure sine wave
- Battery Type: 12V / 9Ah
- Number of batteries: 6
- Recharge time: 4 hours at 90%
- Load (max.): 1.0 A
- Charging voltage: 82.1 VDC +/- 1%
- UPS status, charge level, battery level, Input / output voltage, discharge timer and fault conditions
- Battery mode: ringing every 4 seconds
- Low battery: ringing every second
- Overload: ringing 2 times per second
- Fail: continuous sound
- External socket: 4 x Schuko
- Terminal block for direct connection to electrical panel
- USB ports: 1
- RS232 ports: 1
- SNMP Module Bay: 1 (Optional SNMP Module)
- Net weight: 27.6 Kg
- Dimensions (Depth x Width x Height) mm: 421 x 190 x 318 mm
- Environmental conditions: 20-90% RH @ 0-40 ° C (Non-condensed)
- Noise level: less than 50 dBA at 1 meter
- Via USB / RS-232: Supports Windows 98 SE / ME / NT 4.x / 2000/2003 / XP / Vista / 2008/7, Linux, Unix and Mac
- Optional SNMP path: Current management through SNMP manager and web browser
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.