There are no more items in your cart
Lapara UPS Rack 10000VA 10KVA Online LCD
The UPS of the ON-LINE Rack lapara series of real double conversion provides powerful and complete protection to sensitive devices. It is perfect to protect servers and workstations. Design adapted for rack cabinet mounting.
It has multiple microprocessor and real double conversion technology, it offers a solid and reliable security option for your most important equipment. The Lapara Rack 19" Online series offer capacities from 1000 VA to 10000 VA (1 - 10 KVA) depending on the model, it is sufficient capacity to overcome small power failures or keep the company running during the longest supply failures, until he regains his power supply.
Thanks to Online technology, which directly supplies power from the UPS, you will always receive a stable and clean signal and will not suffer losses due to internal supply changes between the network and the UPS. If you do not use your own generators, the included software is able, in the event of a prolonged network failure, to protect your servers by safely shutting them down.
The software allows to establish appropriate protection profiles for each device that connects to the UPS. The double conversion On-line technology guarantees that the connected devices will be protected against overloads and fluctuations in the electricity network at all times. The Sais Online Lapara Rack 19" series are perfect for protecting servers and workstations.
Authentic double conversion
- Guarantees that the connected devices will be safe at all times from overloads and fluctuations in the power grid.
Pure sine wave output design Online
- Provides a reliable and unaltered power supply, filtering the fluctuations of the electricity grid.
Input power correction factor 0.99
- In relation to the current OnLine technologies in the market, these series offer a better input power correction factor up to 0.99.
Output Power Factor 1
- Compared with the current OnLine technologies in the market, these series offer a better power output factor up to 1, this offers greater performance and efficiency for critical applications.
UPS LED information panel
- The LED panel will keep you informed at all times of the status of your supply.
Wide input voltage range, 220V systems only (175-290V)
- Wide input range to work in the toughest conditions
Programmable and independent output sockets
- The user can define supply profiles in their output sockets easily and independently, allowing in the event of a network failure, increasing the power supply to critical devices and letting the others turn off.
50 / 60Hz output frequency conversion mode
- Maintains the output frequency at 50 / 60Hz to protect the most sensitive devices.
ECO mode for energy saving
- Efficient up to 97% in energy management and consumption.
Integrated USB and RS-232 communications port, optional SNMP
- Allows any of the USB or RS-232 communication ports to work simultaneously with the SNMP interface.
EPO emergency shutdown function
- This function protects personnel and equipment in case of fire or other emergencies.
Selectable output voltage
- Allows voltage change comfortably.
Smart charging design
- 3-stage charging design to optimize battery performance.
Hot extraction battery design (Hot-Swappable)
- Allows hot extraction of the battery.
- 10000VA / 10000W
- Low voltage transfer: 176 VAC +/- 3 to 100% load or 110 VAC +/- 3 to 50% load
- Low voltage return: 186 VAC at 100% load or 120 VAC at 50% load
- High voltage transfer: 300 VAC +/- 3%
- High voltage return: 290 VAC
- Frequency range: 46-54Hz or 56-64Hz
- Phase: Single phase with ground
- Power factor: ≧ 0.99 at 100% of the load
- Output voltage: 208/220/230/240 VAC
- AC voltage regulation (Battery Mode): +/- 1%
- Frequency range (synchronized): 46 ~ 54Hz or 56.0 ~ 64.0Hz
- Frequency range (Battery Mode): 50Hz +/- 0.1Hz or 60Hz +/- 0.1Hz
- Current Crest Rat: 3: 1
- Harmonic distortion: ≦ 3% THD (linear load) / ≦ 6% THD (non-linear load)
- Transfer time: Zero / Inverter to Bypass: Zero
- Wave output: Pure sine wave
- External socket: Terminal Block
- USB ports: 1
- RS232 ports: 1
- SNMP slot
- Battery Type: 12V / 9Ah
- Number of batteries: 20
- Recharge time: 3 hours at 90%
- Load (max.): 2.0 A
- Charging voltage: 273.0 VDC +/- 1%
- UPS status, charge level, battery level, Input / output voltage, discharge timer and fault conditions
- Audible alarms:
- Battery mode: ringing every 4 seconds
- Low battery: ringing every second
- Overload: ringing 2 times per second
- Fail: continuous sound
- Peso neto:
- -SAI: 18 Kg
- -Baterías: 63 Kg
- -SAI (FondoxAnchoxAlto) mm: 600 x 438 x 88 mm
- -Baterías (FondoxAnchoxAlto) mm: 605 x 438 x 132 mm
- -SAI: sai rack 2U
- -Baterías: 3U
- Environmental conditions: 20-90% RH @ 0-40 ° C (Non-condensed)
- Noise level: less than 50 dB at 1 meter
- Via USB / RS-232: Supports Windows 98 SE / ME / NT 4.x / 2000/2003 / XP / Vista / 2008/7, Linux, Unix and Mac
- Optional SNMP path: current management through SNMP manager and web browser
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.