There are no more items in your cart
Softing WireXpert 4500 LAN QUAD Set (Single Mode and EF Multimode)
Pack consisting of WIREXPERT 4500-FA, Multimode Encircled Flux Adapters and Singlemode Adapters.
- The first certifier up to 2500 MHz that supports the new CAT 8 TIA standard and Class I and II of the ISO / IEC draft.
- The most advanced cable certification for all standards: Class D / E / EA / F / FA, CAT 5 / 5e / 6 / 6A / 7 / 7A and the new CAT 8 Class I and II standard from the ISO / IEC draft.
- CAT6A self test in less than 9 seconds.
- Accuracy independently verified by ETL.
- Exceeds ISO level VI (draft) V and IV, IIIe and 2G TIA level IIIe accuracy requirements.
- Endorsed by more than 20 cable manufacturers worldwide.
- Expandable with many options for patch cord testing, Industrial Ethernet, Coax, Fiber, MPO ...
- Allows expanded certifications for 850/1300 nm Multimode and 1310/1550 nm Singlemode fiber optics.
- First MPO fiber certifier for Data Center.
- Generation of reports and documentation of the wiring.
- Label generation on PC using the LBT system (50% time saving).
- The only certifier that meets the necessary requirements to certify Data Centers, buildings and industrial Ethernet.
Multimode Encircled Flux Adapters
New generation multimode fiber adapters and fully compliant fiber certification
A light source and power meter are used to measure the power loss and length of optical cables at 850 and 1300 nm. Multimode fiber certification has often been a controversial topic due to the uncertainty inherent in the measurement process. ISO / IEC and TIA have recently adopted an Encircled Flux (EF) standard that normalizes the launch condition of light sources used in multimode test equipment. The new WireXpert EF-compliant test network adapters ensure compliance with the EF IEC 61280-4-1 EF standard.
- Complies with EF standards IEC- 61280-4-1 and IEC-14763-3
- Provides validation for different modal behaviors from various fiber optic manufacturers
- Interchangeable solid SC, LC and ST adapters
- Allows you to troubleshoot problems with integrated Visual Fault Locator (VFL)
- Improved repeatability of measurements
- Reduction of insertion loss variation between laboratory and field instruments
Fast and intuitive fiber certification with the WireXpert Optical Loss Check Kit
WireXpert's single-mode fiber adapters offer unmatched performance in fiber optic cabling certification tests. In addition to evidence of
6-second dual wavelength and double ended certification, WireXpert provides an intuitive graphical workflow for two-way testing.
WireXpert makes it easy to select the fit reference method and test setup with the benefit of making it easier to track graphical steps.
- 6-second rapid auto test performs dual wavelength certification checks
- Intuitive selection of test setup and reference setting
- 1, 2 or 3 bridge reference
- Impeccable reporting in eXport software with copper test results
- Automated standards-based label creation
- Light source and power meter functions make WireXpert two independent instruments
- Certification single fiber links, plus duplex links
- Independent loopback checks using WireXpert local or remote drives, doubling test capacit
- LOCAL and REMOTE unit
- 2x Li-Ion batteries
- 2x Lanyard touch screen marker pen
- 2x display covers with magnet fixing
- 2x Permanent Link adapters up to CAT 6A
- 2x Permanent Link test hoses up to CAT 6A
- 2x Channel adapters up to CAT 6A
- 1 x USB Pen Drive with manual and eXport Software
- 2x intercom headset
- 2x AC power adapters
- 2x power cords
- Calibration certificates
- Quick Start Guide
- Carry bag
- Multimode Encircled Flux Adapters:
- Set of multimode fiber adapters compatible with Encircled Flux (850nm and 1300nm). Includes one pair of FC-SC transparent mode test leads, one pair of SC-SC patch cords, and a cleaning kit
- LC Test Lead Kit for Encircled Flux Compatible Multimode Adapter. Includes one pair of transparent mode FC-LC test leads, one pair of LC-LC simplex patch cords, one pair of interchangeable LC adapters, and one pair of duplex LC-LCs adapters
- Pair of transparent mode FC-SC test reference leads and one pair of SC-SC patch cords
- Single-mode adapters:
- 1 x Pair of Adapters
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.