There are no more items in your cart
TP-Link RE505X AX1500 Wi-Fi Range Extender
RE505X comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion. Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage. Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provide faster-wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles.
TP-Link RE505X AX1500 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- RE505X comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provide faster-wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- Intelligent Signal Light – Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
- AP Mode – create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-LINK Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility – Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Cutting-Edge Wi-Fi 6
The latest Wi-Fi technology eliminates annoying lag, endless loading, and dead spots. Enjoy the future of faster network loads and more connections.
5 GHz - 1200 Mbps
2.4 GHZ - 300 Mbps
Higher speed, larger capacity, ultra-low latency
Fill Every Inch of Your Home with Wi-Fi 6
The 505X wirelessly connects to your router, boosting your Wi-Fi 6 signal throughout your home so you can binge watch your favorite show anywhere.
Dual Band, More Benefits
Adaptive Path Selection
Keeps your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
High Speed Mode
Use both Wi-Fi bands to enjoy super-fast connections —ideal for HD streaming and gaming.
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE505X is more than just a wireless range extender.
Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its port to easily turn that wired connection into a high-speed dual band wireless signal.
TP-Link OneMesh TM
OneMeshTM is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMeshTM range extender to a OneMeshTM router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
- Smart Roaming: Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
- One Wi-Fi Name: No more switching Wi-Fi network names
- Easy Creation: OneMeshTM Router and OneMeshTM Range Extenders pair instantly
- Unified Management: Manage the entire network all from the TP-Link Tether app
Enjoy an AX Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Want a Mesh network? Hesitating whether you should replace your current router with a new Mesh set?
1. Update your existing TP-Link router’s firmware to the OneMeshTM version—no need to replace anything.
2. Connect the RE505X to the router.
3. Enjoy your Mesh network
Control at Your Fingertips
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.
RE505X Unboxing and setup
RE505X Setup via Tether App
RE505X Setup via Web
RE505X setup via WPS
|Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.9×1.8×4.9 in. (74.0×46×124.8 mm)|
|Antenna||2 External Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||300 Mbps at 2.4GHz, 1200 Mbps at 5GHz|
11a 6Mbps: -93dBm,
11a 54Mbps: -75dBm
11ac HT20 MCS0: -92dBm,
11ac HT20 MCS8: -70dBm
11ac HT40 MCS0: -90dBm,
11ac HT40 MCS9: -66dBm
11ac HT80 MCS0: -87dBm,
11ac HT80 MCS9: -62dBm
11g 54Mbps: -77dBm,
11n HT20 MCS7: -75dBm
11n HT40 MCS7: -72dBm
|Transmit Power||CE: 2.4GHz ≤20dBm, 5GHz ≤30dBm|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK2 encryptions|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Range Extender RE505X
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.