There are no more items in your cart
TP-Link TL-SG105 Switch for desktop with 5 ports10/100/1000Mbps
The TL-SG105 from TP-LINK is a desktop switch with 5 10/100 / 1000Mbps ports that allows you to easily migrate your network to Gigabit Ethernet technology. Increase both the speed of your network server and that of the trunk connections or bring the Gigabit experience to your desktop. Additionally, the design of the TL-SG105 allows you to reduce your power consumption. Thanks to its innovative energy efficiency technology, the TL-SG105 saves up to 65% of electrical energy, which makes it an eco-friendly solution for your home or workplace network.
The TL-SG105 has 5 10/100/1000 ports that allow you to significantly expand the capacity of your network and enjoy instant transfer speeds when handling large files. In this way, the most advanced users have sufficient bandwidth to transfer large files, whether in a domestic environment, office, work group or creative production. Transfer graphic, CGI, CAD or multimedia files in an instant through the network.
Turn your Ethernet network into eco-friendly
Now you have the opportunity to make your network green while upgrading it to Gigabit technology! The new generation switch equipped with 5 Gigabit ports TL-SG105 incorporates the most innovative and recent energy efficiency technology. This allows you to expand the capacity of your network using much less electrical power. It automatically adjusts the power consumption according to the state of the link and the length of the cable, thus limiting the carbon footprint of your network.
Shutting down non-active ports
In a traditional switch, when a computer or other network device is turned off, the corresponding port continues to consume a considerable amount of power. The TL-SG105D automatically detects the status of the connection of each of the ports and reduces the power consumption of those that are not active, which reduces power consumption by up to 65%.
Consumption according to the cable length
Ideally, a shorter cable should consume less energy because the loss of that cable is less. However, this is not the case with most devices since they use the same energy regardless of the cable length.
Easy to use
The automatic features of this Gigabit switch enable a Plug and Play installation without complications. It is not necessary any cofiguration. Auto MDI / MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Automatic negotiation on each port identifies the link speed of the network device (10, 100 or 1000 Mbps) and adjusts it intelligently to ensure compatibility and best performance.
- 5 RJ45 ports 10/100 / 1000Mbps with automatic speed detection, support for automatic MDI / MDIX
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Metal housing, designed to be used as a desktop or mounted on the wall
- Support for QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and IGMP Snooping functionality
- Plug and Play, without any additional configuration
- Innovative energy efficiency technology that saves up to 65% energy
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control in Full-Duplex and Back-Pressure mode in Half-Duplex mode
- Metal chassis designed for desktop or wall mounting
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and IGMP Snooping functionality
- Architecture of switching without blockages for the forwarding and filtering of packets at the maximum cable speed for optimum performance.
- Jumbo 9K frames improve performance in large data transfers
- Automatic MDI / MDIX detection eliminates the need for crossed cables.
- Supports automatic learning and expiration of MAC addresses (Auto-Learning and Auto-Aging)
- Intelligent hardware integration of 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps and 1000 Mbps thanks to the automatic negotiation of ports
- Its fanless design guarantees quiet operation
- Simple installation Plug and Play
|Standards and protocols||IEEE 802.3/802.3u/ 802.3ab/ 802.3x
|Interfaces||5 RJ45 ports at 10/100/1000 Mbps, Automatic negotiation, automatic MDI / MDIX|
|External power supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Number of Fans||Without fan|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||3.9 x 3.9 x 1.0 inches (99.8 x 98 x 25 mm)|
|LED indicator||System Power
Link, Speed and Activity indicators integrated in each RJ-45 port
|Advanced Features||Energy saving technology, consumption savings up to 65%, 802.3x flow control, QoS support (IEEE802.1P), IGMP Snooping Functionality|
|Transfer method||Store and Forward|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package content||Desktop switch with 5 Gigabit ports
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista o Windows 7, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® o Linux.|
|Environmental factors||Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C (32 ° F ~ 104 ° F)
Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 70 ° C (-40 ° F ~ 158 ° F)
Operating humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.