There are no more items in your cart
TP-Link TL-SF1008D Desktop switch with 8 ports at 10/100 Mbps
- 8 RJ45 ports at 10/100 Mbps with automatic speed detection, support for automatic MDI / MDIX
- Energy saving technology for Ethernet that reduces consumption up to 70%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control allows reliable data transmission
- Plastic housing, designed to be used as a desktop or mounted on the wall
- Plug and Play, without any additional configuration
What is this product for?
The Fast Ethernet switch TL-SF1008D is designed for small offices and small work groups. The 8 ports support automatic MDI / MDIX, which saves you from having to worry about which cable to use: just plug it in and you're done. In addition, thanks to its innovative energy efficiency technology, the TL-SF1008D saves up to 70% * of electrical energy, which makes it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
The Fast Ethernet switch TL-SF1008D incorporates 8 RJ45 ports at 10/100 Mbps with automatic speed negotiation. All ports support the Auto MDI / MDIX function, which eliminates the need to use a crossover cable or Uplink ports. The TL-SF1008D has a switching architecture with no blocking of forwarding and packet filtering at maximum cable speed for optimal performance. It supports 10 K of jumbo frame, which significantly improves the performance of large file transfers. In addition, its support for IEEE 802.3x flow control in Full Duplex and Back-Pressure mode in Half Duplex mode, allows the TL-SF1008D to alleviate traffic congestion as well as increase operational reliability.
TP-LINK green technology
The new generation Fast Ethernet switch TL-SF1008D incorporates the latest and most innovative energy efficiency technology. This allows you to expand the capacity of your network using much less electrical power. It automatically adjusts the power consumption according to the state of the link and the length of the cable, thus limiting the carbon footprint of your network.
Likewise, it complies with the RoHS standard of the European Union that prohibits the use of certain materials considered hazardous. In addition, up to 70% of the material that makes up your packaging can be recycled.
Easy to use
The automatic functionalities of this Gigabit switch enable a Plug and Play installation without complications. It is not necessary any cofiguration. Automatic MDI / MDIX detection eliminates the need for crossed cables. The automatic port detection function identifies the link speed of the network device (10, 100 Mbps) and adjusts it intelligently to ensure compatibility and best performance.
- Innovative energy efficiency technology that saves up to 70% energy
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control in Full Duplex and Back-Pressure mode in Half Duplex mode
- Architecture of switching without blockages for the forwarding and filtering of packets at the maximum cable speed for optimum performance.
- Automatic MDI / MDIX detection eliminates the need for crossed cables.
- Supports automatic learning and expiration of MAC addresses (Auto-Learning and Auto-aging)
- Intelligent hardware integration of 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps and 1000 Mbps thanks to the automatic negotiation of ports
- Its fanless design guarantees quiet operation
- Designed to be wall-mounted or used as a desktop computer
Simple installation using Plug and Play
|Standards and protocols||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
|Interfaces||8 RJ45 ports at 10/100 Mbps
Automatic negotiation, automatic MDI / MDIX
|External power supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Number of fans||Fanless|
|Data transfer rates||10/100Mbps at Half Duplex ;
20/200Mbps at Full Duplex
|LED indicator||Power, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||5.5 * 3.4 * 1.1 inches (140 * 87 * 27.5 mm)|
|Power supply||External Power Adapter|
|Advanced functions||Energy saving technology, consumption savings up to 70%
802.3x flow control, Back-Pressure support
Auto-Uplink support on all ports
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package content||Desktop switch with 8 ports at 10/100 Mbps
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environmental factors||Operating temperature: 0? ~ 40? (32? ~ 104?);
Storage temperature: -40? ~ 70? (-40? ~ 158?);
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing;
Storage humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.