There are no more items in your cart
TP-LINK desktop switch with 5 ports at 10/100 Mbps TL-SF1005D
The TL-SF1005D is a desktop switch with 5 ports at 10/100 Mbps that allows you to easily extend your cable network. All ports support automatic MDI / MDIX, which avoids having to worry about which cable to use. The TL-SF1005D supports Full Duplex mode and processes the data at a speed of 200 Mbps, which makes it the ideal option to expand a high-performance cable network. In addition, thanks to its innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1005D saves up to 60% of electrical energy, which makes it an environmentally friendly solution for the network of your home or workplace.
Easy to use
The automatic functionalities of this Ethernet switch enable a Plug and Play installation without complications. It is not necessary any cofiguration. Automatic MDI / MDIX detection eliminates the need for crossed cables. The automatic port detection function identifies the link speed of the network device (10, 100 Mbps) and adjusts it intelligently to ensure compatibility and best performance.
- Innovative energy efficiency technology that saves up to 60% energy
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control in Full Duplex and Back-Pressure mode in Half Duplex mode
- Architecture of switching without blockages for the forwarding and filtering of packets at the maximum cable speed for optimum performance.
- Automatic MDI / MDIX detection eliminates the need for crossed cables.
- Supports automatic learning and expiration of MAC addresses (Auto-Learning and Auto-aging)
- Intelligent hardware integration of 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps and 1000 Mbps thanks to the automatic negotiation of ports
- Its fanless design guarantees quiet operation
- Desktop design
- Simple installation using Plug and Play
- 5 RJ45 ports at 10/100 Mbps with automatic speed detection, support for automatic MDI / MDIX
- Energy saving technology for Ethernet that reduces consumption up to 60%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control allows reliable data transmission
- Plastic housing, desktop design
- Plug and Play, without any additional configuration
|Interfaces||5 RJ45 ports at 10/100 Mbps
Automatic negotiation, automatic MDI / MDIX
|External power supply||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Number of Fans||Fanless|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||4.1 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches (103.5 x 70 x 22 mm)|
|Advanced functions||Energy saving technology, consumption savings of up to 60%
802.3x flow control, Back-Pressure support
Auto-Uplink support on all ports
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHs|
|Package content||Desktop switch with 5 ports at 10/100 Mbps
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista ™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environmental factors||Operating temperature: 0? ~ 40? (32? ~ 104?);
Storage temperature: -40? ~ 70? (-40? ~ 158?);
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing;
Storage humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.