There are no more items in your cart
TP-Link Desktop switch with 8 Gigabit ports
The TL-SG1008D from TP-LINK is a desktop switch with 8 Gigabit ports that allows you to easily migrate your network to Gigabit Ethernet technology. Increase both the speed of your network server and that of the trunk connections or bring the Gigabit experience to your desktop. Additionally, the design of the TL-SG1008D allows you to reduce your power consumption. Thanks to its innovative energy efficiency technology, the TL-SG1008D saves up to 80% * of electrical energy, which makes it an eco-friendly solution for the network of your home or workplace.
The TL-SG1008D has 8 ports at 10/100/1000 Mbps that allow you to significantly expand the capacity of your network and enjoy instant transfer speeds when handling large files. In this way, the most advanced users have sufficient bandwidth to transfer large files, whether in a domestic environment, office, work group or creative production. Transfer graphic, CGI, CAD or multimedia files in an instant through the network.
Turn your Ethernet network into eco-friendly
Now you have the opportunity to convert your network to green while updating it to Gigabit technology. The new generation switch equipped with 8 ports Gigabit TL-SG1008D incorporates the most innovative and recent technology of energy efficiency. This allows you to expand the capacity of your network using much less electrical power. It automatically adjusts the power consumption according to the state of the link and the length of the cable, thus limiting the carbon footprint of your network.
Shutting down non-active ports
In a traditional switch, when a computer or other network device is turned off, the corresponding port continues to consume a considerable amount of power. The TL-SG1008D automatically detects the status of the connection of each of the ports and reduces the power consumption of those that are not active, which allows to reduce power consumption by up to 80%.
Consumption according to the cable length
Ideally, a shorter cable should consume less energy because the loss of this is less. However, this is not the case with most devices since they use the same energy regardless of the cable length.
Easy to use
The automatic functionalities of this Gigabit switch enable a Plug and Play installation without complications. It is not necessary any cofiguration. Auto MDI / MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. The automatic port detection function identifies the link speed of the network device (10, 100 or 1000 Mbps) and adjusts it intelligently to ensure compatibility and best performance.
* Maximum energy savings compared to a traditional TP-LINK switch. The percentage of final savings may vary depending on the conditions of use.
- Innovative energy efficiency technology that saves up to 80% energy
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control in Full Duplex and Back-Pressure mode in Half Duplex mode
- Architecture of switching without blockages for the forwarding and filtering of packets at the maximum cable speed for optimum performance.
- 16 Gbps switching capacity
- Incorporates 9 K of jumbo frame that improves the performance of large file transfers
- Automatic MDI / MDIX detection eliminates the need for crossed cables.
- Supports automatic learning and expiration of MAC addresses (Auto-Learning and Auto-aging)
- Intelligent hardware integration of 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps and 1000 Mbps thanks to the automatic negotiation of ports
- Its fanless design guarantees quiet operation
- Designed to be wall-mounted or used as a desktop computer
- Simple installation using Plug and Play
|Interface||8 RJ45 ports at 10/100/1000 Mbps
Automatic negotiation, automatic MDI / MDIX
|External Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||6.5 * 4.3 * 1.1 inches (165 mm * 108 mm * 28 mm)|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Advanced Functions||Energy saving technology, consumption savings of up to 80%
802.3x flow control, Back-Pressure support
Auto-Uplink support on all ports
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHs|
|Package content||Desktop switch with 8 Gigabit ports
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ o Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® o Linux.|
Operating temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ (32 ℉ ~ 104 ℉)
Storage temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ (-40 ℉ ~ 158 ℉)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.