There are no more items in your cart
Satellite dish Offset Skyware Channel Master RX 180cm Ku band
You might also like
The Skyware Global 1.8 m Type 180 Offset Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain its critical parabolic shape.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to either a 114 mm (4.50"). O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds.
A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece thermoset-molded offset reflector.
- Single bolt fine elevation adjustment.
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75”) O.D. feed support legs.
- Factory pre-assembled Az/El mount.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Available with a wide variety of Ku-band feeds.
- Does not include LNB or Waveguide.
3.4 - 4.8 GHz
10.95 - 12.75 Ghz
|Gain at 3.95 GH / 11.95||Band C
|Tª Noise (30º Elevation)||
|Cross polarization discrimination||Band C
|Angle of Elevation||10º -90º (Continuo)|
|Azimut||0º -360º (Continuo)|
|Acceptable Mast Diameter||114 mm|
Wind Resistance (Operational)
|Wind resistance (External)||200 Km/h|
|Work rate||-50ºC a +80ºC|
|Operational Humidity||0 a 100%|
|Interface||WR75 Flat Flange|
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.