There are no more items in your cart
Sat Finder Kit For Satellite Dish Alignment Satfinder Satellite Signal Meter
A satellite dish has two main alignment adjustments, the azimuth which is the left to right or east to west position and the other adjustment is the elevation which is the up and down tilt of the dish. Using the compass you can set the azimuth to the correct value, for example 28.2 degrees east of south for Astra 2D, this is the Sky/Freesat satellite. The elevation is then adjusted to the correct value using the scale on the dish bracket if it has one. If there is no scale then you can copy another satellite dish close by or simply use trial and error. If you initially set the azimuth correctly using the compass then the elevation is an easy adjustment. Failure to set the azimuth correctly will cause you to align the dish on the wrong satellite. When you have set the approximate position of the dish you can use the satellite signal meter to peak the signal and correct minor errors in your azimuth adjustment. The signal meter has a backlit display and an audible tone to assist alignment. The higher the tone the stronger the signal.
- Satellite signal meter with moving coil meter, backlit display and audible alignment tone
- Military style compass with fold down lid
- External battery pack for self powering of the LNB for alignment, (more on this later)
- Power attachment cable for the battery pack to power the LNB
- LNB patch lead to connect the LNB to the signal meter
- Flip storage box
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.