There are no more items in your cart
Promax Ranger Neo 3 Field Meter
The adoption of H.265 HEVC DVB-T2 HD format for the new digital terrestrial TV offers the extra bandwidth and flexibility required to allocate new content with resolutions up to 1080p. RANGERNeo 3 is the first TV Analyser of its kind to offer HEVC signal demodulation compatible with this new broadcast signals now on air.
The adoption of H.265 HEVC DVB-T2 HD format for the new digital terrestrial TV offers the extra bandwidth and flexibility required to allocate new content with resolutions up to 1080p. RANGERNeo 3 is the first TV Analyser of its kind to offer HEVC signal demodulation compatible with this new broadcast signals now on air. The hybrid operation allows the equipment to be fully operated using both the touch panel and the conventional keyboard.
- HEVC Decoding.
- T2-MI packet analysis. It can receive a T2-MI signal in the form of both ASI or IP formats, performing IP transport quality measurements, T2-MI packet analysis and PLP de-encapsulation.
- dCSS LNBs. It stands for Digital Channel Stacking Switch LNB and they come to take multiuser single cable distribution systems one step further.
- Extended IP functions.
- Ethernet connectivity for remote control. Besides remote control the IP interface can be used to save or retrieve data from a PC, copy channel tables or installation information, dataloggers, copy transport stream files, screen shots, etc.
- More internal memory. Up 7 GB for user data
- ... plus all the RANGERNeo 2 functions
Optical measurements and 3 GHz band extension can also be included as an option, thus converting the RANGERNeo 3 in an all-purpose field strength meter.
Demonstration of the webserver available in some of the RANGER Neo series field meters that allow you, for example, to view the spectrum in real time, access measurements or view the video of the selected channel directly in your Internet browser. From anywhere in the world and without installing additional software.
Demonstration of OTT functions of field meters RANGER Neo. OTT (Over-The-Top TV) is the system used by many on-demand television providers over the Internet. With the OTT analyzer integrated in the field meters you can perform different checks and identify possible problems that result in poor reception quality.
|SPECIFICATIONS RANGERNeo 3|
|OPERATION MODES||Hybrid operation: 7” touch screen or conventional buttons|
|DIGITAL STANDARDS||- DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-T2 lite
- DVB-T2-MI (Gateway to modulator)
- DVB-C, DVB-C2
- DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-S2 multistream
- DSS, ACM/VCM
- DAB, DAB+
|VIDEO CODECS||MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264, HEVC H.265|
|AUDIO CODECS||MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HE-AAC, Dolby Digital,
Dolby Digital Plus
|INPUTS AND OUTPUTS||- Universal RF connector 75 Ω
- ASI-TS input and output
- IPTV input UDP/RTP RJ45 Ethernet 1 Gbps
- HDMI output
- IP input for remote control
- Analogue Video/Audio input
- Common Interface module slot
- 2xUSB for data tranferring and GPS module
|FUNCTIONS||- Merogram and Spectrogram
- Constellation diagram
- Dynamic echoes analysis
- StealthID (instant identification
of tuning parameters)
- PLS (Physical Layer Scrambling)
- Ultra fast spectrum analyser
(70 ms sweeping time) with MAX/MIN hold
- FM RDS radio measurements and decoding
- Screenshots and Datalogger
for measurement reports
- Wideband LNB
- WiFi 2.4 GHz
- LTE 1.8 GHz
- Service Recording
- DVB-S2 multistream
- Signal monitoring
- Field strength
- Task planner
- TS Recording
- TS Analysis
- Web server
- MER by Carrier
- IPTV multicast
- Shoulder Attenuation
- Network Delay
- GPS Coverage Analysis
- Beacon-Flyaways SNG and VSAT
|RESOLUTION BANDWIDTHS||2, 10, 20, 40, 100, 200 kHz
|OPTIONS||- Optical power meter
+ Optical-to-RF converter + WiFi 5 GHz + LTE 2.6 GHz
- WiFi 5 GHz + LTE 2.6 GHz
|PC CONNECTION (via ethernet interface)||- NetUpdate 4 (free software)
- Free and automatic firmware updates
- Remote control (webserver)
- User customised channel plans
- Measurement reports and screenshots
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.