There are no more items in your cart
ZKTeco GL-INBIO-PRO460. Biometric IP panel InBio-460 Pro for access control of 4 ports and 12 readers. Inbio460 pro.
InBio Pro Series is a project oriented high-end product line with unique features such as embedded fingerprint verification and advanced access control functions, which can be managed by TCP/IP communication thru LAN or WAN networks.
The InBio Pro Series are the perfect match for ZKBioSecurity web based software platform to provide a full featured biometric security solution.
In combination with the FR1300 RS485 reader, the panels can authenticate users under multiple verification modes such as fingerprint, card and password for a higher security level.
- 4 door and 12 reader controller
- Internal biometric ID
- Easy wall installation and supports HTTP/HTTPS communication
- El webserver permite configurar y modificar los parámetros de red de forma sencilla
- Support up to 20,000 ngerprint templates, 60,000 badge users and store up to 100,000 events and transactions
- Controller continues to operate if network connection is interrupted
- Lower total cost
- Door control and other functions
- It has advanced access control functions such as anti-passback, multi-user verification, coercive fingerprint and password, links with auxiliary inputs and outputs
- Nuber of doors: 4
- Number of supported readers: 12 (8 RS-485, 4 Wiegand 26-bits)
- Type of supported readers: Wiegand 26-bits y lectores RS485 Serie FR
- Number of inputs: 12 (4 exit buttons, 4 door sensors, 4 auxiliary)
- Number of outputs: 8 (8 (4-Form C Relay or Lock and 4-Form C Relay for Aux Output)
- Card holders capacity: 60.000
- Fingerprint capacity: 20.000
- Event capacity: 100.000
- Communication: TCP/IP
- Dimensions: 225 × 38 × 105 mm
- CPU 32 bit 1.2GHz
- RAM memory: 128MB
- Flash memory 256MB
- Power supply: 9,6V ~ 14,4V CC
- Working temperature 0C° ~ +45°C
- RH 20% ~ 80%
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.