There are no more items in your cart
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Acceptance of orders by Orbita Digital implies acceptance of the following general conditions of sale.
Company informationOrbita Digital (Conexion B2B 2005, SL) NIF ES B74173303
c / Dr. Francisco Grande Covian, 3. Bajo
33011 Oviedo - Asturias - Spain
Phone: (+34) 91 00 52 331/985 28 82 82
Fax: (+34) 984 05 19 66
Our entity is adhered to Confianza Online (Non-profit Association), registered in the National Registry of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Calle la Palma 59, Bajo A., 28015 Madrid (Spain) , telephone (+34) 91 309 13 47 and fax (+34) 91 402 83 39 (www.confianzaonline.es).
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Law, we inform consumers that, as a member entity and under the terms of the Code of Ethics , users may go to Confianza Online for the alternative resolution of eventual controversies (https : //www.confianzaonline.es/consumidores/como-reclamar/formularioreclamaciones/). If these refer to electronic transactions with consumers, or on data protection when they are related to this area, the claims will be resolved by the Online Trust Mediation Committee, accredited for the alternative resolution of consumer disputes. If the claims are about digital advertising, or about data protection related to this area, they will be submitted to the AUTOCONTROL Advertising Jury.
We also remind you that you can access the European Union's online dispute resolution platform by following this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show
- The prices that appear in this rate are VAT included, except in countries or provinces where said tax is exempt, in which case after registration and authentication the final prices will be shown without taxes.
- Spain, Portugal and Andorra: The shipping cost may be consulted before placing the order. Orders over 50 euros for end customers and 300 euros for professional customers will be free in the Peninsula, Balearic Islands, Portugal, the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Andorra and the rest according to rate. There are products that due to their size, weight or volume, such as antennas, supports, etc ... that may carry a supplement that will be communicated before sending the merchandise to the customer. The delivery time of the merchandise may vary depending on the chosen transport agency and the availability of the product in our warehouse, if any delay occurs, we will always communicate it within a period not exceeding 24/48 hours and the customer may cancel said order without any type of penalty.
- International Transport: Shipments will be by postal mail, UPS, Fedex or another company, there are no shipments outside the EU of products of large volume or weight, such as antennas, supports, masts, receivers, etc ... in such case, We reserve the right to cancel said order and the full refund of the amount paid.
- Customs expenses: The shipments will always be accompanied by the invoice corresponding to your order, in the countries or provinces where they have customs clearance such as the Canary Islands or countries that are not members of the EU, the client will always bear all expenses (tariffs, customs clearance). ) or taxes (VAT, IGIC or similar) that you need to receive your order. Orbita Digital disclaims all responsibility in this regard.
- Orbita Digital reserves full ownership of the merchandise until the buyer has fully satisfied the agreed amount.
- The payment conditions will be agreed with the client and confirmed in writing.
- The guarantee will be of 2 years to the end user from the reception of the product, except in products that in their description indicate the opposite, the damages caused by misuse, bad installation, meteorological damages or others are not covered. In the event that the product does not present any breakdown or problem, you will have to pay all the shipping and handling costs, according to the current rate.
- For any matter related to the performance or interpretation of the contract or its incidents, the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the relevant courts and tribunals.
- Returns: if you are not satisfied with the product, you have 14 calendar days from receipt of the merchandise to make the return. The merchandise must be in perfect working order and with all accessories, batteries, etc. If the product is not returned in the same original packaging, it will suffer a depreciation that will be deducted from its value.
The following sales conditions will apply to sales operations between Orbita Digital and its customers (individuals, distributors, companies, ...).
When placing the order, the client affirms that he is aware of the terms of the General Conditions of Sale and undertakes to comply with them. Modifications to the General Conditions of Sale will only be accepted if they have the consent of both parties in writing and signed by representatives with sufficient powers.
1. METHOD OF PAYMENT
WE ACCEPT VISA AND EURO-MASTERCARD! Fill out the online form on our website and choose the Credit Card as the payment method. You will be redirected to the SAFE SERVER of LA CAIXA, where you fill in your card details, it is totally secure Verified by VISA (we only accept secure cards). What does it mean to secure (3Dsecure) my card? With Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode, the holder's authentication is achieved when making the purchase, that is, the client identifies himself as the legitimate holder of the card he is using. To do this, during the purchase process, which will be carried out in a similar way to the current one, you will be presented with a page to enter an authentication key. In this way, when the transaction is processed, it can be guaranteed that the user of the card is the legitimate owner of the card. To be able to use this payment system, it is necessary for the owner to register for the service through his Bank.
Bizum is a Spanish payment service provider, the result of the collaboration of the vast majority of the country's banking entities to create a system of instant payments between individuals and purchases in stores.
Its operation is simple, enter the phone number associated with the service and the password for BIZUM online purchases (If you still don't have your password, you can request it in your bank's app). You will receive an SMS with a confirmation code that you must enter in the payment window and complete the payment. Minimum amount to use the service (€ 0.50). The possibility of using this service will be subject to the availability of each bank in order to make online purchases with BIZUM.
You can make the Bank Transfer / Cash deposit at your usual branch or through your online Bank after filling out our ONLINE Form on the Web and having received our Order confirmation with the exact Amount to transfer and Order number. DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR FULL NAME ON THE BANK TRANSFER! Then send us the receipt by Fax or send us an email advising it to expedite your shipment. FAX: 984051966 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Without entering bank details / Pay up to 7 days after shipment.
We send you the products and you can pay up to 7 days after shipment. In this way we eliminate any mistrust towards our store or our products. Also you don't have to enter card details. After this period, you must pay your purchase by bank transfer, deposit account or card (+ € 1). This service is offered in collaboration with SeQura: https://sequra.es/es/consumidores . Available for shipments to Spain up to € 400. Subject to SeQura approval
In 3, 6 or 12 months, without interest or paperwork, immediate approval by SeQura.
Pay your purchase in comfortable terms of 3, 6 or 12 months (cost of € 3 to € 12 / fee depending on the amount of the order). The payment of 25% of the order is made by card at the time of purchase and the rest is automatically charged within the deadlines set by the client. The approval of the financing is done entirely online, without slow forms, paperwork or management by the client. Financing is offered by SeQura: https://sequra.es/es/consumidores . Available for shipments in Spain. Subject to SeQura approval.
PAYPAL AND CASH-PAYMENT
You can pay your purchase using both payment methods, these may carry a surcharge in the price that is charged by Paypal or the transport agency and will be reflected in your cart before finalizing your order, being able to change or cancel it at any time.
DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR ORDER NUMBER AND FULL NAME ON THE JUSTIFIER, IT IS MANDATORY!
2. SHIPPING METHOD
By urgent transport (24h Peninsula transport agency, 48h Balearic Islands transport agency, 48 / 72h Peninsula and Andorra post, 48 / 72h Balearic Islands post, 48/72 hours Portugal, 3/4 days rest of Europe, 5/7 days Correos Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla, 48 / 72h ASM Canarias) by the agency SEUR, Correos, Correos Express, Tourline, ASM, UPS or Fedex.
No shipments will be made on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays at national or local level.
The shipping cost can be consulted before the order is placed, even without registering.
The shipping costs detailed below vary depending on the chosen transport agency and the weight / s of the product / s:
For Spain including its islands and Portugal (peninsula) orders over 50 euros from end customers or 300 euros from professional customers will be free. If the order is less than 50 euros, the shipping costs will range from 2.90 to 24.90 euros.
For the European Union, prices range from 9 to 49 euros.
For the rest of the world countries prices range from 9 to 800 euros.
The merchandise will be sent in the next 24 / 48h after receiving the payment, this term may vary depending on the availability and stock of the product, if the term is longer than this the delay will be notified, in which case if you do not want to Wait you have the right to be paid the full amount of your purchase, without any penalty.
No shipments will be made to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Andorra and other countries outside the EU of satellite dishes or other objects of large dimensions or weight because they exceed the limits allowed by the transport agency, consult before buying for more security, these limitations The transport agency puts them and Orbita Digital disclaims any responsibility and if the case arises, you can cancel the order after communicating it to the client.
Some products by volume may have an extra cost in transport for shipments to the BALEARIC Islands or other countries, these would be communicated to the client before shipment, and the latter can cancel it without penalty of any kind and to the full refund of the purchase amount.
Orbita Digital could contact the contractor by phone to confirm the order, if the contractor is not located the order will not be sent by security.
Orbita Digital reserves the right to vary the type of shipment and the company through which it is made, regardless of what is stated on these pages and provided that it does not entail any manifest damage to the client
If the contractor wishes to confirm it, they can do so by sending an email to email@example.com
3. CONDITIONS OF SALE
In case of changes due to product defect, the contractor must contact us as soon as possible to indicate how to send the defective product to the address:Orbita Digital (Conexion B2B 2005, SL)
c / Dr. Francisco Grande Covian, 3. Bajo
33011 Oviedo - Asturias - Spain
The risk of loss or damage to the merchandise is transmitted to the customer from the moment delivery to the customer occurs.
Orbita Digital is not responsible under any circumstances for the misuse of the product and for the damages caused by its misuse.
In the event that the shipment is refused by the recipient / client for reasons beyond Orbita Digital , said entity may claim the shipping costs from the recipient, the latter being obliged to pay the total shipping costs incurred.
4. CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
Cancellations of orders will only be accepted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and this can only be canceled if it has not yet been sent. In the event that Orbita Digital has already been sent, it will accept to collect the product back, but the shipping costs will be assumed by the customer / buyer whose data appears on the purchase order.
The obligation of the buyer / client is to ensure that the requested product is the one they want and in case of doubt about it it is the obligation of the buyer / client to contact Orbita Digital by sending a message from our contact form to inquire about the product. before your purchase.
5. CHANGE OF PRODUCT
In the event that Orbita Digital agrees to exchange your product for a different one, in addition to paying or collecting the difference between products, the client will have to return the product and must be careful when choosing a postal or transport service provider, in order to guarantee that the product arrives at our facilities and is not damaged during transit, additionally we offer a home pick-up service only for clients from Spain and Portugal only Peninsula that has a cost according to its weight and volume of between 7.60 to 49 euros.
6. ORDER CONDITIONS
The following sales conditions are applicable to all sales made by Orbita Digital . None of the following conditions affect the real rights of people. Please read this document carefully and print a copy of it for future reference if you wish. Placing an order with Orbita Digital implies that you have read and accepted the conditions of sale. The delivery of your order is subject to acceptance by Orbita Digital and availability of stock. Orbita Digital does not market illegal products, the products on this website are not valid for viewing paid satellite channels without subscription to those channels. Orbita Digital warns that the fraudulent use of any product to decode channels within the European community is ILLEGAL and as such constitutes a crime that will be prosecuted by the State Security Forces. Orbita Digital is not responsible for the use that users give to the products. We will not respond to any email or call related to this topic since Orbita Digital is unaware and disapproves of any fraudulent use of the products purchased. We do not provide information or technical support for illegal software, illegal programs, or pirated cards. It is illegal to decode payment channels in the countries where you can subscribe to those channels and throughout the European Community. We do not sell pirate cards, nor pirate decoders. Please respect the laws. .
In the case of litigation, the contracting parties submit to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, assuming the party that breaches the contract the judicial and extrajudicial expenses derived from the claim, including the expenses of lawyers, attorneys, etc.
8. DATA SECURITY GUARANTEE
Orbitadigital.com guarantees security and confidentiality in all its communications with its clients.
All online payment operations are carried out through a secure server, based on the SSL standard, which protects the data against violation attempts by third parties. The purchase process data is stored in a database designed for this purpose. ORBITADIGITAL.COM guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal, domiciliary, payment and any other data provided by our clients in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Character Data Personal.
All the data provided by our clients to ORBITADIGITAL.COM or its employees, will be included in an automated file of personal data created and maintained under the responsibility of ORBITADIGITAL.COM, in order to meet and process their orders from satisfactory way.
In compliance with the provisions of Art. 5 of the same legal provision, the clients of ORBITADIGITAL.COM can, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition on their personal data, communicating it in writing to Orbita Digital , C / Doctor Francisco Grande Covián, nº 3 bajo, 33011 Oviedo (Asturias).
In the event that the data provided is associated with a purchase, Spanish legislation requires us to keep it for at least five years, so it cannot be erased or rectified, although it can be blocked (canceled), despite the fact that the client thus request it.
9. Information about the disposal of electronic equipment waste (WEEE)
It is not allowed to dispose of electrical and electronic equipment ("EEE"), in household waste containers or in any other that is not specifically destined for it or on public roads. Batteries and accumulators that are not attached to the EEE must be separated from them. The User may deliver the batteries, after their use and at their choice, to specific collection points. The waste from EEE ("WEEE") must be accompanied by the following symbols to indicate that they comply with directive 2012/19 / EU, Royal Decree 110/2015 and other regulations that may be applicable ("WEEE Regulation") in Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment ("WEEE"), including the identification of harmful substances, specifically "Cd" for Cadmium "Hg" for Mercury and "Pb" for Lead.
Consequently, with the purchase of a Product that has the status of EEE, in accordance with the aforementioned, the User may deliver to the Seller an equivalent type of WEEE (in the terms set forth in the applicable regulations) at the point delivery of the EEE or at the address of the User where the supply of the EEE occurs. In the event that the User requires the collection of WEEE at his home, he must request it through customer service through the free telephone number 900 958 311. The User must fill in the corresponding receipt for the collection of WEEE, which you will find by clicking here , print it and enter it duly completed on the package together with the product / s EEE.
In the event that the WEEE is not delivered to the User's address, the User will have a period of thirty (30) calendar days to deposit the WEEE at a point of sale in the network of establishments, the Seller, and must display the day of delivery of the WEEE, within the aforementioned period, the simplified invoice accrediting the purchased EEE.
The User must pack the EEE in a safe way for its transportation, using a stable package that prevents the movement of the interior elements, being able to fill the package with filling elements (for example, newspapers) if necessary. The User must ensure that in the shipment of the EEE they are separated from the removable batteries and accumulators, as well as delete their corresponding personal data.
The provisions of this section are carried out without prejudice to the right of the User to deposit WEEE freely and at no cost at the collection points specifically established by the Local Entities and Manufacturers of EEE in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
Orbita Digital , is committed to the environment in the application of Royal Decree 710/2015, of July 24, 2015, on batteries and accumulators and the environmental management of their waste, extract - Art. 5. Obligations derived from the implementation of the market for batteries, accumulators or batteries of these products, in application of article 31 of Law 22/2011, of July 28, "Every producer shall be obliged to take over the collection and management of the quantities and types of batteries, used accumulators and batteries that have been put on the market, for sale to the end user in Spanish territory, whatever the type of sale, whether direct, electronic, by mail or automatic, said collection and management must be carried out in the manner established in this royal decree. " To see the full decree click here.
In all our offices, warehouses and facilities, we recycle the waste, in specific containers, duly marked.
The packages we send to our customers, we always try to use biodegradable seals and reuse the packaging in which we receive the merchandise from our suppliers and manufacturers to minimize the environmental impact as much as possible.
10. Returns and exchanges
Before signing the delivery note to the carrier, the customer must review and confirm the number of packages and their condition.
The return period for the product (s) received will be 14 days after the order is delivered.
To process RMAs or returns, the client must previously contact Orbita Digital (email@example.com).
It is very IMPORTANT that you return the perfectly packaged exchange and / or return products. The merchandise must be in perfect working order and with all accessories, batteries, etc. If the product is not returned in the same original packaging, it will suffer a depreciation that will be deducted from its value.
If the change is due to an error on the part of the client (he makes a mistake when ordering), he will bear the shipping costs.
In the event that the error was due to Orbita Digital , the shipping costs will be borne by our company at no additional cost.
The product must not have been damaged and should contain all the original content.
You just have to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will indicate the steps to follow to make the return.
Returns will not be accepted on products expressly made for the client in accordance with the personalized measures indicated, unless manufacturing defects are shown.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without justification. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us by email email@example.com your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement. You can use the withdrawal form in 2 different methods:
- Through our website (recommended method) click HERE to open see the steps to carry out the return process through our website.
- Through the withdrawal form you can download the document HERE fill it out, sign it and scan it and finally send the request to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of your withdrawal, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a different delivery method than the least expensive delivery method. that we offer) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will proceed to make such refund using the same payment method used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund.
We may retain the refund until we have received the goods, or until you have presented proof of return of the goods, depending on which condition is met first.
You must return or deliver the goods directly to us, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date you communicate your decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline will be considered fulfilled if you return the goods before the deadline has expired. You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
- The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment on their part that they are aware that, once the contract has been Fully executed by the employer, you will have lost your right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not fit to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that, after delivery and taking into account their nature, have been inextricably mixed with other goods.
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of concluding the sale contract and which cannot be delivered before 30 days, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that the entrepreneur cannot control.
- Contracts in which the consumer and user have specifically requested the employer to visit him to carry out repair or urgent maintenance operations; If, on that visit, the entrepreneur provides additional services to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts necessarily used to carry out maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal must apply to such additional services or goods. .
- The provision of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of daily press, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
- Contracts concluded through public auctions.
- The provision of accommodation services for purposes other than serving as housing, transportation of goods, rental of vehicles, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of execution.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material medium when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
- The supply of sound recordings, videos, video games and sealed computer programs provided on any physical medium (CD, Vinyl, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), which have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- In cells or batteries (for their sole use) except if the damage is due to a defect in the material or in the manufacture
- In the case of cosmetic damage, those caused by an accident or abuse and those caused by contact with liquids.
- In case of malfunction due to the use of the product in applications or devices not contemplated or allowed in the technical data sheet of the product.
- In the case of modified products or elements - without prior written authorization from Orbita Digital - in such a way that they alter the functionality or / and capabilities.
- If the serial number has been removed or is illegible.
- In accordance with the exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal regulated in RDL 1/2007, the return of those products configured to measure (personalized) will not be accepted.
11. Product Warranty
In general, the measures of the terms and conditions of the guarantee will apply, which are applicable in due time and in accordance with the current regulatory regulations and which must be made available in writing at the latest when the products are delivered. . In the event that there are defects in the products delivered, the applicable legal provisions regarding guarantees and responsibility for defective products will be applied in favor of the User, all without prejudice to the applicable applicable guarantee. The legal term for claiming defects includes two years from the date of delivery, that is, from the reception of the products by the User. The User must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two (2) months, since he became aware of it. The rights corresponding to the legal guarantee that assist the buyer will not be limited by a commercial guarantee. As regards the claims for compensation of the User, what is specifically provided in provision 8 below will apply.
To know the process of returning or repairing a product, the user must click here . In those cases related to returns of defective products, Orbita Digital will proceed to return the amount thereof. The shipping costs of defective products will be paid to the User once the condition of the product being returned by Orbita Digital has been checked.
In the event of a defective product, Orbita Digital will proceed to repair, replace, lower the price or terminate the contract, at no cost to the consumer and user.