There are no more items in your cart
Dahua XVR5104H-I2 Dahua 5 in 1 XVR with 4 channels HDCVI / HDTVI…
Dahua XVR5104H-I2. Dahua 5 in 1 XVR with 4 channels HDCVI / HDTVI / AHD / CVBS + 2 channels IP 6MP (added to the BNC inputs). BNC inputs can be converted to IP. AI / H.265 + / H.265 / H.264 + / H.264 format. 1 RCA audio input / 1 output. Plays 4 channels. 32 Mbps. Recording 5M-N (10 ips), 4M-N, 1080P (15 ips), 1080N, 720P, 960H, D1, CIF (25 ips). HDMI output at 4K and VGA at 1080P. 2-channel perimeter protection. 1 channel facial recognition. 4-channel SMD Plus. POS and IoT functions. Up to 1 SATA HDD up to 10TB. RJ45. Onvif, CGI, P2P, DDNS. 2 USB, 1 RS485. 12V DC. Desktop.
Real-time facial recognition: Real-time video streaming of facial recognition. Facial attributes analysis features including gender, age, expression, glasses, mustache, face mask. Identify people and also capture, record faces with metadata. Filtering facial features while viewing in real time, only shows faces with target features.
Perimeter protection: Automatic filtering of false alarms caused by animals, leaves, bright lights, etc. Allows the system to act as secondary recognition of targets, improving alarm accuracy.
SMD Plus: Smart Motion Detection Plus, is an updated version of SMD, which greatly improves the accuracy of the alarm by loading the deep learning algorithm. Analyze the shapes of people and vehicles based on motion detection and send alarms only when the person and vehicle interfere.
AI encoding: Compared to H.265, AI codec can reduce bit rate and storage requirements by up to 50% without losing decoding compatibility, providing clear details about people and vehicles.
Smart H.265 + video encoding: You can reduce bit rate and storage requirements by up to 90% compared to H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
Automatic detection of CVI / TVIAHD / CVBS format: The XVR can automatically recognize the camera signal without any adjustment.
High Definition Camera Input: The XVR supports HDCVI cameras up to 5MP and 6MP IP cameras.
Coaxial Audio / Upgrade / Alarm: The integrated design can reduce wiring problems, making it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
Long Distance Transmission: The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP up to 700 meters for 4K / 4MP, 800 meters for 1080P and 1200 meters for 720P.
- AI Search: Extract and classify people and vehicles from massive video data, easy for end users to track and analyze historical information. Replay person and vehicle option for quick target search, saving event retrieval time
- XVR 5 in 1 up to 4 analog channels (960H), CVI / TVI / AHD (up to 5M-N) + 2 IP channels (6MP)
- 5 technologies: IP cameras, HDCVI, HDTVI, AHD and analog CVBS with automatic signal recognition
- Supports preview and playback of all channels at 1080P
- AI / H.265 + / H.265 / H.264 + / H.264 video encoding
- Perimeter protection: 2 channels, 10 IVS for each channel
- Face recognition: 1 channel, only supports analog cameras
- SMD Plus: 4 channels, people / vehicle classification
- 4 BNC inputs:
- HDCVI: 5MP, 4MP, 1080P, 720P
- HDTVI: 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P
- AHD: 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P
- Analog CVBS: 960H (NTSC / PAL)
- Inputs for IP cameras: 4 + 2 IP channels at 6MP
- HDMI (up to 4K) and VGA (up to 1080P) video outputs
- Output split with IP mode off: 1, 4
- Output division with IP mode enabled: 1, 4, 6
- 1 RCA audio input / 1 RCA audio output
- Two-way audio
- Recording resolution: 5M-N, 4M-N, 1080P, 1080N, 720P, 960H, D1, CIF
- 32 Mbps maximum incoming bandwidth
- Main stream: 5M-N (1 ~ 10 ips), 4M-N / 1080P (1 ~ 15 ips), 1080N / 720P / 960H / D1 / CIF (1 ~ 25 ips)
- Secondary stream: D1 / CIF (1 ~ 15 ips)
- Manual, Schedule, Video Detect, Video Loss, Tamper, Alarm, Stop recording modes
- Recording intervals: 1 ~ 60 minutes (60 minutes by default), pre-record 1 ~ 30 sec., Post-record 10 ~ 300 sec.
- Independent configurable video sensor per camera (selectable 22x18 grid), video loss detection and masking, diagnostics
- Playback of up to 4 channels
- Internal capacity for 1 SATA HDD up to 10TB (sold separately)
- Multilanguage on-screen menu with new improved graphical interface
- Possibility of updating the firmware of DAHUA cameras from the recorder itself
- Software and hardware watchdog
- Watermark to preserve the integrity of the videos
- Third party support: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, etc.
- Gigabit RJ45 network port (100M)
- Network protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP / IP, IPv4 / IPv6, Wi-Fi, 3G / 4G, SNMP, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, Server Alarm, P2P, IP Search (supports Dahua IP cameras, DVR, NVS, etc.)
- Allows up to 128 users
- ONVIF 16.12 and CGI compliant
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android devices (EVO and Peepall App)
- Sending emails with attached photograph in alarm
- Send to FTP scheduled or in alarm
- Possibility of sending alarm and being connected to alarm receiver software (C.R.A.) using free AlarmSpace software
- Possibility of fixed or dynamic IP through DDNS Evolution service
- Communication ports: 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 RS485 port (for PTZ control)
- Power supply: 12V DC, 1.5A (<4W, not counting discs)
- Storage temperature -20 ° C ~ + 70 ° C
- -10 ° C ~ + 55 ° C operating temperature
- Relative humidity 0% ~ 90%
- Dimensions: 325 x 257 x 55 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Desktop installation
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.