There are no more items in your cart
Smart plug mydlink Home Smart Plug
The mydlink ™ Home Smart Plug is an intelligent plug that allows you to control the electrical devices connected to it remotely from your Smartphone with the free mydlink ™ Home app. Turn off or turn on lamps and appliances, program them or control consumption in kWh by setting alerts to receive notifications on your mobile if it exceeds the values you have set. Together with the mydlink ™ Home Motion Sensor (DCH-S150) you can make the appliances respond to your presence, creating domotic automations.
- Turn off or on lamps or appliances from the free app mydlink ™ Home - With a single click on your Smartphone or Tablet you can turn on or off your appliances
- Create on / off schedules - Make your appliances work when you want
- Protect your appliances - Integrate a temperature sensor that automatically shuts off the appliance if it detects overheating of the plug.
- Control your light expenditure - You can manage the consumption to save on the electricity bill
- Program the operation of your Appliances
- Save money on every electricity bill
|Support Functions||Smart remote control
Energy usage statistics
|App Compatibility||iOS 6 or later
Android 4.0 or later
|Dimensions||117 x 66 x 39.3 mm (4.61 x 2.60 x 1.55 inches)|
|Weight||175 g (EU)
180 g (FR)
173 g (UK)
|Power||Input: 100 to 240 V AC|
|Maximum Load||16A, 250V|
|Power Consumption||Maximum 5 W|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
1. mydlink™ Home app is available for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad devices using iOS version 6.0 or later, and Android devices using Android version 4.0 or later.
2. Thermal sensor detects temperature at the device plug electrical contacts.
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.