There are no more items in your cart
Lapara UPS 600VA/300W OffLine, Microprocessor control, 3 Schuko outputs
The Lapara Offline range provides reliable protection and great performance at a very tight cost. Equipped with DC ignition function for cold start and simulated sine wave. Ideal for home or office use. It provides reliable protection thanks to its microprocessor. It is small, compact and easy to install.
It offers high reliability and great performance with a very tight cost, this makes it a cost-effective protection system for your electronic equipment. It comes equipped with DC ignition function for cold start and simulated sine wave, controlled by microprocessor to offer the highest reliability.
The SCD 600 Off-line UPS is the most affordable solution for daily work equipment, for home or office use, it adapts perfectly to the environment thanks to its compact design that can be placed both on a desk, on the floor or in Wall.
- High reliability, microprocessor controlled
- It restarts automatically when the power returns
- Cold start function
- Simulated Sinusoidal Wave
- Compact and functional size
- 600 VA / 300 W
- Nominal voltage: 220/230/240 VAC
- Voltage range: 180 - 270 VAC
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Voltage regulation (Battery mode): +/- 10%
- Frequency range (Battery mode): 50 Hz
- Typical transfer time: 2-6 ms
- Waveform (Battery mode): Modified sine wave
- Type of batteries: 12V / 5 Ah
- Number of batteries: 1
- Typical recharge time: 8 hours at 90% capacity
- AC mode: green LED
- Battery mode: green LED flashing every 10 sec.
- Low battery: green LED flashing every second and red LED on
- Fault: Red LED
- Overheating: Red LED flashing every 0.5 sec.
- Battery mode: Sounding every 10 seconds
- Low battery: Playing every second
- Failure: Continuous Sound
- Output: 3 x Schuko
- Dimensions: 166 x 161 x 86.7 mm
- Weight: 2.56 Kg
- Ambient conditions: 0 - 90% relative humidity (not condensed)
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.