There are no more items in your cart
Line amplifier TLA 340E 2 sat + tdt Triax
The TLA 340E is a line amplifier for a 2-wire system with two independent SAT circuits and one common terrestrial circuit.
- The SAT (FI) signals from inputs 1/2, and the terrestrial signal from input 1 are amplified and distributed to the two outputs.
- The terrestrial signal of the input 2 is eliminated internally.
- Each line has passive return path (5 - 30MHz)
- The TLA 340E has a test output (-30 dB) on each line.
- It can be used together with the THA 340E amplifier as a line amplifier.
- For the reception of analog and digital signals.
- Regulation of the level and equalization of the SAT and Terrestrial signals.
- Metal box with plastic side supports.
- "F" female type "F" input and output connectors
- Meets standards EN 50083-1, -2, -3
|Frequency range||MHz||5-30||47-862||950 - 2400|
|Gain regulation||dB||---||0 ... 20||0 ... 20|
|Equalization||dB||---||0 ... 15||0 ... 15|
Max. Output level
(1) TERR: 60dB IMA
(2) SAT: 35 dB IMA
|dBμV||---||116 (1)||120 (2)|
SAT-Terr. / CR
Lost of return
|Supply voltage||Vac||180 ... 250|
|Dimensions||mm.||275 x 120 x 68|
Only users who already bought the product can add review.