There are no more items in your cart
LTE/4G Filter 50dB Attenuation at C60 Tecatel
High rejection filter to the LTE band from channel 60, with current bypass and highly insulated chassis
star star star star star
€4.97 €8.71 Save 43%
High attenuations in the Digital Dividend band (790MHz - 862MHz), and frequencies corresponding to the TETRA and GSM bands, which allow to incorporate this type of filters in installations near remitters, or in situations that require the rejection of these frequencies obtaining surprising results In the rejection of the Digital Dividend bands and without affecting the TV signals.
- Ultra-selective UHF band filters
- Zamac metal chassis guarantees great insulation both inside and outside
- Resonant cavities of a high Q, to achieve high rejection to the LTE band
- Current flow to feed a previous
- IEC connectors to connect directly to the TV
- Filters designed to cut from the frequency 790 MHz, channel 60
- Circuit composed of large selection cells
|Frequency range||1 - 790 MHz|
|Rejection of LTE signals (791 - 862 MHz)||-50 dB|
|Insertion Losses||1.5 dB|
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.