Il n'y a plus d'articles dans votre panier
Visonic MC-302EPG2. PowerG radio magnetic contact for door / window with wired input. Mc-302 e pg2(868-0:010).
Radio magnetic contact based on Visonic's innovative PowerG technology. It combines several field-proven advanced technologies and highly reliable AES encryption method. The combination of technologies provides great transmission coverage and battery life, as well as unmatched benefits to professional installers, control stations and end users.
- Designed primarily to protect doors and windows
- Transmission coverage is much higher than the industry standard, allowing repeaterless installations in most cases
- Long life battery (included), up to 8 years (normal use)
- High quality in the indication of the visual signal displayed on the device
- Bi-directional PowerG FHSS-TDMA Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology - gives programmed systems more precise robustness and reliability than ever
- Employs the proven advanced encryption algorithm AES-128 (128-bit key) for correct message identification and protects the alarm system against code theft and other attacks
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets power transmission to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Configured from the panel - no physical switches and no need to reopen the detector once closed
- Low battery signaling- Compatible with PowerMaster residential alarm systems and PowerG receivers
0 Avis des clients
Seuls les utilisateurs qui ont déjà acheté le produit peuvent ajouter une critique.
Aucun avis n'a été publié pour le moment.