There are no more items in your cart
Optex PIE-1 Encoder that converts analog relay outputs to…
Optex PIE-1. Encoder that converts analog relay outputs to original ASCII code (Redwall event code). Pie-1.
- Encoder that converts analog relay outputs to original ASCII code (Redwall event code)
- For Redwall SIP detectors, Redscan, Redbeam detectors
- You can now connect to all leading VMS platforms to control IP cameras
- Compatible with PoE (IEEE802.3 af) by making it possible to supply power through a PoE hub or switch
- Only one LAN cable is needed to connect the PIE-1 to a PoE hub or switch
- Alarm output: Redwall Event Code (UDP/TCP)
- Power input: PoE (802.3af/at)- Consumption: 24V DC, 800 mA max. / 12V DC, 50mA max.
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.