There are no more items in your cart
Visonic KP-140PG2. Portable two-way radio keyboard PowerG Kp-140 pg2 (868-0:037) keypad.
Two-way keypad via portable radio for Power Master residential alarm systems. It enables the activation and deactivation of the alarm system and emergency, fire and panic alarms. It also controls programmable output devices (PGM) and X-10 from anywhere in the office or at home. Two-way communication with the control panel gives home owners a visual indication that the order was successfully executed and the status of the system.
It can be installed as a fixed wall device or also as a portable application. When installed on a fixed wall, the device provides tamper protection from the rear and supervisory alerts.
Based on Visonic's innovative PowerG technology, it combines several field-proven advanced technologies and highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies provides unmatched benefits to professional installers, alarm centers, as well as end users.characteristics
- Designed for activation, deactivation, emergency signaling, home automation and remote control applications
- Normal internal coverage: 50 ~ 100 m
- Indicates the entry and exit periods even when it has not been touched by a user
- Visual cues for system status, problems and memory
- Wall bracket
- FHSS-TDMA bi-directional PowerG Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology - provides programmed intrusion alarm systems with more robustness and reliability than ever before
- Employs the proven advanced encryption algorithm AES-128 (128-bit key) for correct message identification and protects the alarm system against code theft and other attacks
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets power transmission to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Tamper attempt detection (TAMPER)- Long life battery (included) (up to 5 years in normal use)
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.