There are no more items in your cart
Lapara SAI/UPS Three-phase Double conversion 10KVA VFI, Configurable Tri/Tri - Tri/Mono - Mono/Mono
The new model LA-ON3113-10K-V.10 configurable Tri/Tri - Tri/Mono - Mono/Mono from Lapara is an online three-phase input and output UPS with a power of up to 10000W. It offers the highest level of energy efficiency, allowing it to deliver a power output that takes full advantage of its full capacity. Touch screen and modern design
Lapara's new LA-ON33-10K-LCD-V.10 model is a three-phase input and output online UPS with a power of up to 10000W. This new version has improved its power factor to offer the highest level of energy efficiency, allowing it to deliver an output power that takes full advantage of its full capacity. In addition, this new model incorporates a touch screen and a modern design, finished in black and a perforated front that favors heat dissipation.
It has a double voltage input for greater security, the included parallel connection provides scalability and multiple configurations that result in greater security providing protection for industrial applications in production processes, petrochemicals, data center, electrical or medical applications.
The Lapara ON33 three-phase series models are always a recommended option as they offer the highest level of electrical protection with an excellent value for money. Suitable for working in harsh electrical environments, industrial and professional three-phase applications, three-phase current premises or homes, protection of clinical equipment, critical loads, sensitive machinery, etc.
The double conversion system that the ON33 models integrate guarantees an output power supply through a pure sine wave at all times, with a completely uninterrupted current, without switching periods, completely filtered and free of parasites or impurities that can be induced through from a power grid or generator.
- Three-phase input and output.
- Real double conversion.
- Output power factor 1.
- 5 ”color LCD touch screen.
- High performance thanks to DSP technology.
- Wide input voltage range: 190-520 VAC (3 Phases) @ 50% Load.
- Wide input voltage range: 305-478 VAC (3 Phases) @ 100% Load.
- Output power factor 1.
- Active power factor correction in all phases.
- 50Hz / 60Hz frequency converter mode.
- Accepts dual inputs.
- Emergency power off function (EPO-).
- Eco mode for energy saving (ECO).
- Generator compatible.
- Multiple communication ports: SNMP + USB + RS-232.
- Smart 3-stage charging design to optimize battery performance.
- Maintenance bypass available.
- Optional N + X parallel redundancy.
- Optional isolation transformer.
- 10000VA / 10000W.
- Nominal voltage: 3 X 400 VAC (3F + N).
- Voltage range at 50% load: 190-520 VAC (3 Phases).
- Voltage range at 100% load: 305-478 VAC (3 Phases).
- Frequency range: 46 ~ 54 Hz to 50Hz / 56 ~ 64 Hz to 60Hz.
- Power factor: 0.99 @ 100% of load.
- 3 X 360 * / 380/400/415 VAC (3F + N)
- AC voltage regulation (Battery mode): ± 1%.
- Frequency Range (Synchronized Range): 46 ~ 54 Hz to 50 Hz / 56 ~ 64 Hz to 60 Hz.
- Frequency range (Battery mode): 50 Hz ± 0.1 Hz or 60 Hz ± 0.1 Hz.
- Peak current ratio: 3: 1 (max).
- Harmonic distortion: ≦ 2% THD (Linear load) / ≦ 5% THD (Non-linear load).
- Overload AC mode: 100% ~ 110%: for 60min; 110% ~ 125%: 10min; > 150%: 1sec
- Overload Battery mode: 100% ~ 110%: for 60min; 110% ~ 125%: 10min; > 150%: 1sec
- Transfer time AC mode to Battery mode: 0 ms.
- Inverter to Bypass transfer time: 0 ms.
- Waveform (Battery Mode): Pure Sine Wave.
- AC mode: 96%.
- ECO mode: 98.5%.
- Battery mode: 95%.
- Battery type: 12V / 9Ah.
- Number of batteries: (10 + 10) units.
- Typical recharge time: 9 hours to recover 90% of capacity.
- Charging current (max): 1A ~ 12A (Adjustable)
- Charging voltage: ± 136.5 VDC ± 10%
- 5 "color LCD touch screen: UPS status, load level, battery level, input / output voltage, discharge timer and fault conditions.
- Battery mode: Sound every 4 seconds.
- Low battery: Sound every second.
- Overload: Sound twice every second.
- Fault: Continuous sound.
- Dimensions Depth x Width x Height: 626 x 250 x 750 mm.
- Net weight: 124Kg.
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 ° C (battery life is reduced with temp.> 25 ° C)
- Humidity: <95% non-condensing
- Noise level: <55db at="" 1="" meter="" li="">
- Via USB / RS-232: Supports Windows 98 SE / ME / NT 4.x / 2000/2003 / XP / Vista / 2008/7/10, Linux, Unix and Mac.
- Via optional SNMP: Power management through SNMP manager and web browser
Product documentation in attachments
Examples of approximate backup times for this product *:
- 6 PC network, with office server and network electronics (approximate consumption of 1450W): 2 hours, 8 minutes and 5 seconds.
(*): The loads indicated are for illustrative purposes: this product may not be suitable for some of the devices used as an example. The backup times have been calculated using a mathematical model developed by Hiper Shops and based on real tests carried out in our laboratory.
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.