There are no more items in your cart
Fujikura 12S Fusion Splicer + CT-08 Precision Cutter
This model has been replaced by the Fujikura 31S. Fusing of coating, the most and light and compact. Especially indicated for I + M jobs in FTTH: subscriber registrations, breakdowns, etc. Includes set of electrodes, power cable, CT08 cutter, 2 brackets for 900um cable and 2 for 250um, battery, fiber peeler, fiber optic bleeder and carrying case.
You might also like
This model has been replaced by the Fujikura 31S.
The Fujikura 12S fusion splicer is the smallest, lightest, and most portable splicer in the world. The ruggedized chassis features shock, dust and moisture protection while the two camera observation system provides for accurate fiber alignment and loss estimation calculations.
Weighing less than two pounds and having a footprint of approximately 6" x 5", the 12S provides users with an unprecedented level of flexibility for the most challenging splicing applications. The functional transit case also serves as a workstation when needed. The large 4.5" scratch resistant monitor is viewable in direct sunlight. Software updates are accomplished via the internet, allowing users to quickly and conveniently update their software as new splice programs become available. The Fujikura 12S is also fully compatible with the FUSEConnect® line of fusion installable connectors. To cap off all these great features, a long life battery and extended life electrodes keep you up and running when you need it most.
Kit consists of: 1 unit FSM12S .Máquina fully automatic fusion splicing high performance and a single fiber, single mode and multimode valid. FSM11S evolution model. Easy to drive. Especially for jobs
heights, the lightest on the market. Weight 776g (with battery). Built-in heater. 121x162x57 mm dimensions.
ADC-19 and ACC-15.
- 1 set of electrodes (ELCT2-12)
- 1 power cable
- 1 unit of Battery (BTR-10)
- 1 unit CT-08: Precision Cutter
- 1 pair of FH-60-250
- 1 pair of FH-60-900
- 1 swirl of alcohol.
- 1 rigid carrying case.
- Applicable fibers Single / SMF (G.652/657), MMF (G.651), DSF (G.653), NZDSF (G.655)
- Cladding dia. / Sheath dia. 125μm / 160μm to 3mm by fiber holder system
- Cleave length 5mm to 13mm
- Splice mode / heating mode Total 100 splice modes / 30 heating modes
- Typical splice loss 0.05dB (SM), 0.02dB (MM), 0.08dB (DS) and 0.08dB (NZDS)
- Measured by cut-back method relevant to ITU-T and IEC standards.
- Splice time / tube heating time Typical 15sec with SM / Typical 30sec with FP-03(60mm) sleeve
- Splice result storage Last 2000 splices
- Viewing methods / magnification 2 axis CMOS camera with 4.47” color LCD. 100X magnification.
- Tension test 1.96 to 2.25N
- Applicable protection sleeve 60mm, 40mm and Fujikura micro sleeves
- No. of splice / heating per battery full charge *1 Typical 100 cycles with BTR-10
- Electrode life 3000 splices
- Size / weight 121W x 162D x 57H mm / 776g (including battery)
- Operating condition Altitude : 0 to 3,660m above sea level, Wind : 15m/sec
- Temperature : -10 to 50deg C,
- Humidity : 0 to 95%RH, non-dew
- Other features PC software upgrade / data management
- Resistance tests *2 Shock : 76cm (30inch) bottom surface drop
- Dust : Exposure to dust (0.1 to 500μm dia. Alumina Silicate).
- Rain : H=10mm/hr for 10min
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
Era lo que necesitaba, estoy muy contento con ella como me dijisteis.Envio Rapidisimo.Gracias
muy buen equipo y el pedido llego muy rapido