There are no more items in your cart
Triax GDS 11dB separator socket (5 to 2400 MHz on both inputs). With current bypass
Triax GDS 11dB separator socket (5 to 2400 MHz on both inputs). With current flow
SAT sockets with filter are part of the new generation of hirschmann sockets:
- Smart terminal lock
- Quick and easy assembly
- Excellent electrical parameters
- Absolutely reliable and durable - "Made in Germany"
Special features of the GDS:
- Double output, especially for use in multiswitch systems, single cable solution for SAT-TERRESTRIAL installations
- Very low losses in distribution by means of dividing the frequency bands through filters
- 2 outputs, one for Sat (F female) and one for TV / RF (IEC male)
- Remote power + DiSEqC on TV output, on the other, direct "F" connection to satellite receiver
- According to:
- EN 50083-2 (class A)
- EN 50083-4 (measurement methods)
Pass-through for single-cable solutions and satellite distributions
|Model||GDS 11 F|
|Rango de frecuencia | Atenuación|
|Frenquency range | Attenuation||5 to 2150 (2400) MHz | 1.0 - 1.8 (2.6) dB|
|Input - IEC male||5 to 862 MHz | 11.0 dB|
|Input - IEC female||950 - 2150 (2400) MHz | 11.5 dB|
|Outputs- TV/RF||VHF, UHF / SAT | 30/20 dB|
|TV - RF||VHF, UHF / SAT | 25/18 dB|
|Current bypass||13/18V, 22 kHz;max. +24V/0.5 A
SAT -> In.; In-out.
Only users who already bought the product can add review.
No customer reviews for the moment.